in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Indoor Grows - Hydro > A PPK for a 12 Plant Limit

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
A PPK for a 12 Plant Limit Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-28-2016, 07:10 AM #41
piffd

piffd is on a distinguished road
12 plants and you were harvesting every week? how much veg time, 4 weeks? im probably being stupid but i feel like the math isnt adding up.

awesome story none the less! always good to see a happy ending!
piffd is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-28-2016, 08:45 AM #42
SuperWeed

SuperWeed has a spectacular aura aboutSuperWeed has a spectacular aura aboutSuperWeed has a spectacular aura aboutSuperWeed has a spectacular aura aboutSuperWeed has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by piffd View Post
12 plants and you were harvesting every week? how much veg time, 4 weeks? im probably being stupid but i feel like the math isnt adding up.

awesome story none the less! always good to see a happy ending!
Yes, 12 plants in flower. At first it was only 9 in flower, one supermom, one production mom and a backup supermom. Harvesting one per week. Luckily, we were able to jump up to 24 plants, a few weeks after the initial setup. So this plant on the green bucket, was no longer necessary and we added the other 3 ballasts and the flip.

It's hard to make out, but that one plant was laying over and its branches make up the other plants in the table. Her branches are pinned down about 3" below the surface of the coco and top-fed just like the rest. They root right into the bag. Then after the roots have taken a good hold, the canopy is managed. She is what I call a Production Mom. Each branch/clone was about 4 weeks average veg time, then you just snip her free from the mom. You get dwc like growth in coco. It depends greatly on the strain. 70/30 or 60/40 sativa/indica hybrids seem to be the best for this methodology. You have to know your strains.

She is based on the Aspen Clones colony. https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...Wyo9e0JkpCHXhg

One tree becomes as many trees as you need. At first I had a scrog over a really big plant, with air-layered clones being managed on top of the screen. Its hard to picture, but there is a guy on here doing it now. She just made too much of a mess, it was easier to ground layer.

The little bush on the floor to the far left has 15 different strains grafted on her. That way I could keep all my favorite strains. I called her my SuperMom. She was 10 years in the making. The root stock was in that pot for almost 3 years. Hundreds of tries. Countless hours of study. Dead. Fucking cops.

This garden was very difficult to design and implement. It took a year of planning, and was worth every minute. I now know that one patient in Michigan can grow 10-12lb a month using these methods, with just 12 plants. Until the cops come knocking about the plants being too big... Fuck'em, they cant lock us all up. I'm ready to teach everyone. I should do a good build journal. I am using Under Currents now though...

Michigan isn't safe yet folks.

A PPK for a 12 Plant Limit - 10-12lb a month from just 12 plants

"Well, I don't work alone. There's a lot of stuff in there I don't even understand. I'm really, uh, a systems management man. I farm bits and pieces out to guys who are much more brilliant than I am." - Seth Brundle, The Fly

Last edited by SuperWeed; 01-02-2017 at 06:16 AM..
SuperWeed is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-28-2016, 05:55 PM #43
piffd

piffd is on a distinguished road
wow i completely missed that. thats really fuckin clever!
piffd is offline Quote

Old 12-28-2016, 09:53 PM #44
chase1

chase1 is on a distinguished road
Did you have anything to do with Frankenstein lol looks like something off a science fiction film
And fook'em they can't lock us all up has to be my new fav quote
Don't suppose you have any pic of building ppl system
chase1 is offline Quote

Old 12-28-2016, 10:07 PM #45
SuperWeed

SuperWeed has a spectacular aura aboutSuperWeed has a spectacular aura aboutSuperWeed has a spectacular aura aboutSuperWeed has a spectacular aura aboutSuperWeed has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by piffd View Post
wow i completely missed that. thats really fuckin clever!
Thank you sir. Inspiration from Mother Earth. She wants us to overgrow the govt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chase1 View Post
Did you have anything to do with Frankenstein lol looks like something off a science fiction film
And fook'em they can't lock us all up has to be my new fav quote
Don't suppose you have any pic of building ppl system
LOL, no, I didn't take any pics of the build. These pics were taken so I could check the progress while I was away. I only had to be at the show 1 or 2 days a week after it was up and running.

Next one I do, which will be improved, I will do a full grow journal.

Thanks guys for looking!

"Well, I don't work alone. There's a lot of stuff in there I don't even understand. I'm really, uh, a systems management man. I farm bits and pieces out to guys who are much more brilliant than I am." - Seth Brundle, The Fly

Old 12-28-2016, 10:16 PM #46
SuperWeed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~star~crash~ View Post
these days i'm just having fun...it's all i can do now is grow some marijuana and try to be healthy & happy...here are some pics i salvaged from my past 'bout 13 years ago...lol...i did'nt know WTF i was doing but i managed to get some fat colas
View Image View Image View Image View Image
You sure did Homie. Very impressive. I like the simplified BOG uppot method. Genius.

Old 01-02-2017, 05:14 AM #47
WaxyTaxi

WaxyTaxi has a reputation beyond reputeWaxyTaxi has a reputation beyond reputeWaxyTaxi has a reputation beyond reputeWaxyTaxi has a reputation beyond reputeWaxyTaxi has a reputation beyond reputeWaxyTaxi has a reputation beyond reputeWaxyTaxi has a reputation beyond reputeWaxyTaxi has a reputation beyond reputeWaxyTaxi has a reputation beyond reputeWaxyTaxi has a reputation beyond reputeWaxyTaxi has a reputation beyond repute
Respect. Your story is crazy. Michigan is a trap and people are sitting ducks out here.

Great looking rooms/plants. Can't wait to see what you can do out west.

God bless and Happy New Year!
WaxyTaxi is offline Quote

Old 01-02-2017, 06:13 AM #48
SuperWeed

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaxyTaxi View Post
Respect. Your story is crazy. Michigan is a trap and people are sitting ducks out here.

Great looking rooms/plants. Can't wait to see what you can do out west.

God bless and Happy New Year!
Gracias Mi Amigo!

I'm currently fighting root rot and powdery mildew. Bleach for the win, methinks.

Old 01-02-2017, 08:05 AM #49
gorilla ganja

gorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of lightgorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of lightgorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of lightgorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of lightgorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of lightgorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of lightgorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of lightgorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of lightgorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of lightgorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of lightgorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of light
Thanks for sharing your knowledge. All I can say is there is some gold in this thread already.
Just blew my mind some of the creative things you came up with.

Thanks again for sharing.
All the best in the New year

Peace GG
gorilla ganja is offline Quote

Old 01-02-2017, 09:13 AM #50
SuperWeed

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorilla ganja View Post
Thanks for sharing your knowledge. All I can say is there is some gold in this thread already.
Just blew my mind some of the creative things you came up with.

Thanks again for sharing.
All the best in the New year

Peace GG
Wow, thank you!