What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Different buds, different flush

I'm well acquainted with the self promoter, author, inventor, discoverer, t5 enthusiast, boiled root and UVB advocate & leprechaun.

Many swear by his practices.

Last edited:

abuldur

Hey mac10,
Same thing happened to me in hydro(rdwc).
Plants were fed on the low side during the entier grow never over 1,2ec using canna aqua (rdwc specific nutrients).
I did not use boosters or pk only a little calcium nitrate.
Flushed 10 days with hard tap water (0,4ec) unfiltered.
Yet the buds tasted really bad and burned with difficulty creating black hash even after a month cure.
I have no idea why.

S

sourpuss

Last 10days u should have bumped up the ec to .6ec with base nute only

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
Hey mac10,
Same thing happened to me in hydro(rdwc).
Plants were fed on the low side during the entier grow never over 1,2ec using canna aqua (rdwc specific nutrients).
I did not use boosters or pk only a little calcium nitrate.
Flushed 10 days with hard tap water (0,4ec) unfiltered.
Yet the buds tasted really bad and burned with difficulty creating black hash even after a month cure.
I have no idea why.
Did you happen to grow in the same hard tap water?

Cannabis is a hyper/dynamic accumulator. When it has access to an excess of something, it will pack it away into new growth where it will never flush/fade out. It will be in the end flowers, no matter how long you cure it. You can low-feed cannabis all you want. If there's one element in the mix which happens to be in excess, it's going to be a constant layer of contaminate throughout the entire grow.

Properly balanced nutrient profile, used with clean water and fed only at a strength to support vigorous growth. When THIS plant is flushed (with clean water) it will burn super clean. :tiphat:Save