What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Revival of the REVIVAL of the ULTIMATE SATIVA THREAD a.k.a R.U.S.T II

GRoot

Veteran
GREEN MOUNTAIN GRAPE
OAXACAN GOLD PURPLE PHENO X NEPALI Sativa {PURPLE SATELLITE}
X proprietary Heirloom strain.
This is an extremely fast 8 to 9 weeks mostly Sativa strain that wreaks of Welches Green Grape juice.
The color on these are insane.

vermontman

What other similarities have you seen to the big Sur?

First Hey GRoot! and BEANZ!
Its still early so far These have slightly more stretch, but the leaf shape and the way he hold out straight from the stem is very similar from what I saw on Big Sur. The stem rub smell test seems pretty close also.

vermontman

The color on these are insane.
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Hello again!
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/FONT]The best color comes out under red heavy LED below is a clone sister that was grown outside at the same time to see how she handles outdoor culture and there was no purple in that clone, even upon finish. But she did finish fast on Sept 15th

These should be available through ACE later this up and coming summer.

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]GMG OUTSIDE (4).jpg[/FONT]

Attachments

• GMG OUTSIDE (4).jpg
    GMG OUTSIDE (4).jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 14

vermontman

Was wondering about the stretch on the Pan-o-Haze and thought it was the wrong soil mix (used the veg soil mix instead of the bloom one). Then I noticed there was almost no stretch on the micro OH male clone I have put into flowering room few weeks ago. Checked the timer and saw that the plants were having 13h of light instead of 11...

Pan-o-Haze still grows pink hair, even if temps stay high all the time (day 26-29°C, night 22-26°C) They are just a bit more pale. Would love to see her outdoor one day.

Not the best quality pics sorry.

View Image View Image View Image
Plant on the left has to much N in the soil, plant on the right not.
(that's the micro Original Haze male clone inside the fabric pot)

Gorgeous Haze garden you have going there.
Very impressive how tight they are running.

vermontman

sexy :peacock:,
will you be realising these ?

Greetings Mr Beanz!
Yes these should be available through ACE seeds by mid summer, just in time for me to start making more seed to keep up a steady supply. I will certainly post when I make these available.

vermontman

justabluez I was just about to ask the same exact question ;)

Hello Gentleman!
I just shipped out another batch the other day so between one and two weeks but check earlier sometimes the mail can be surprisingly fast,

And hey thank you for for your support.:tiphat:

JohnnyChicago

Gorgeous Haze garden you have going there.
Very impressive how tight they are running.

Thanks Vermontman, the plant in the 21l pot looks perfect, but I fear the other one in the 54l pot with nitrogen excess will outgrow my tent. I also noticed something unusual: the leaves are frostier on the stretchy one.

picture.php

vermontman

Attachments

• HAWAIIAN AND CROSS 003.jpg
    HAWAIIAN AND CROSS 003.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 16
  • HAWAIIAN AND CROSS 013.jpg
    HAWAIIAN AND CROSS 013.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 29
  • HAWAIIAN AND CROSS 014.jpg
    HAWAIIAN AND CROSS 014.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 18
  • HAWAIIAN AND CROSS 020.jpg
    HAWAIIAN AND CROSS 020.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 22

JohnnyChicago

This was 5 days after I cut the clones. I just put them in jiffies and than in simple little greenouses. 2x as fast than all the other strains I have.

Purple Haze x Original Haze
picture.php