What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Movie streaming sites?

B

bigganjabud

OK so now movietube is well and truly dead I'm left with a little viewing black hole

What sites are you using to watch all the latest films for free with no sign up?

CoCoSativas

OK so now movietube is well and truly dead I'm left with a little viewing black hole

What sites are you using to watch all the latest films for free with no sign up?

I don't believe in cable but I believe in paying 10 bucks a month for Netflix. The quality Is worth it and it's one less illegal thing I'm up (my list of daily crimes varries but can be long some times depending if I've been drinking...) so I just pay the 10 bucks. I can afford a pack or two of smokes a week I can afford Netflix. Besides I can play it from my ps3 or ps4 and watch shit on my 60" TV...

Canna Cat

I'm also wondering of replacement sites like PirateBay and btjunkie?

I use PirateBay ,my partner like's Eastenders,if we paid for Foxtel at $100 a month to get it,just not worth it when we can download it for free and we are only 7 hours behind the viewing in the UK

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm using Kodi 15.1 Isengard.. I use Genesis, Movies4me, 1channel, Movie4k.. These are just a few. There are hundreds of depository's for movies,TV,Music, Apps I can install. All 100% free. With Kodi and Netflix/amazon I could turn off Directv. Lime torrents and 1337x.to are the 2 I use.

B

bigganjabud

Cheers people

Fwiw movie2k might be better looked for movie2k.unblocked. whatever

I found putlocker .ws is quite good just click and play

Oh and coco I get Netflix for free bro but its double dead ATM as I've seen most of the stuff that appeals to me

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I don't use Movie2k. Its Movie4k. Even if you don't like these there are literally hundreds of sites that are click and play. Genesis is used 99% of the time.

B

bigganjabud

Cheers frosty Lol my ISP won't let me connect to 2k anymore so yeah fwiw 4k is the one!!!!!!!

kidingwithlaura

I personally like genvideos because it has its database updated most of the times with new movies and the quality is also good. Though I have found some more like genvideos which are lesser known and you can see them here
The best part is that its totally free. Cheers.

nabzter

Try kodi mate or navi x. I don't know if you can stream em from a laptop but you can through Amazon fire etc

EazyK

Hey I host a live stream channel on cytube for people who smoke weed where we watch movies,tv shows and smoke together. It is a 24 hour live stream so it's constantly playing movies or tv on a auto playlist kinda like TV but we do vote when there's a mod which is most of the time. We get on average over 30 people a night but we have had more. Here it is and tell me when you come on https://cytu.be/r/StonedTV

dehann

I mostly do not believe in cheap movie sites. For me Netflix is the best choice and with its minimum $10 plan I can actually access the world entertainment from any device.
But, if you are not OK with paying $10 each month, then you can go to some movie sites. I recently came to know about some best free sites and I tried some of them and they did their perfectly.
Not the best experience, but a decent for free users. You can also get those free sites from here.

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I trialed Netflix. Within the thirty days I watched every thing of interest and did not continue the service.

Watchseries, 123movie.to, watch8now, work great.

Fuck pay content. I'm trimming my cable package down to the black and white channels the old man watches.

amanda88

420giveaway
We won! ...but don't tell hollywood

123movies.to is very popular

for some reason ...lol

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Be nice if they could get a copy of The Force Awakens worth watching. The Latinos seem happy.

F

Foolonthehill

kodi is the best, groups all streaming site in one application, can run on android and pc/mac.