What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Colors of Infinity

Infinitesimal

my strength is a number, and my soul lies in every
ICMag Donor
Veteran
if they are early in flowering and the soil isn't to strong, it should be OK.

3rd-3yed

Veteran
You're right Infi, For DJ gear the mutated plants are because of genetics and a trademark of his gear, for some other strains it may be linked to PH variation...

When i will be growing DJ i will be more after those mutated plants for a unique keeper, as long as the offspring is great when you use it as a P1...

Peace !

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
What I miss? I was told that round here I would find the keys to untold secrets and knowledge.. plus cake! Where do I sign?

Miraculous Meds

Hi infi,
Are those dj seeds the hm/bb? I ask because ive got a pack of his whitaker and azure going with no leaf variegation at all. I also have a pack of flo, bb, cocoa, and vanilluna going and they all have some with variegation. So for me, all his inlines have it, but his outcrosses don't. That's why I thought it interesting if urs was an outcross, having showed this heavy variegation.

BayBHuey

La Vida Loca
Hey my brother Infini...I heard there was cake lol

Anyway I hope things are going well your way...talk to you soon :tiphat:

BayBHuey

Infinitesimal

ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey whats up guys better late than never and you havent missed much...

I havent been online much because my computer crashed and I lost all my pics, among other things... (I'm a friends comp now) but the natasha turned out really nice and that project is green lit and I will be popping the 80 seeds that are left to select keepers and make the next generations.

the good vibes is still rocking and I am getting her into a few more gardens as we speak... I want to go forward with that project very carifully and look into genomic analysis and such

the HM x BB is a long and ongoing thing, I have some f2's and I made an interesting cross that I am running through now.

I hope to be back online again more soon.

peace guys

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
Haha.. Late to your own party infini? Best way to be..

Now get back into your grow room and show us what you've been up to. Things are moving at a rate of knots and I'm sure you're totally involved with your studies..

I hope I get an invite to the party!

BayBHuey

La Vida Loca
Hey Infini :tiphat:

Good to see you brother...thanks for letting us know all is well...hope you get your pc backup soon...cant wait to see what you have going

BayBHuey

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Was wondering WTF happened to ya ! glad to hear it was nothing major !!!! see ya when ya get back on line brutha :tiphat:

Corpsey

pollen dabber
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sucks with losing pics and things. Backups should be a required thing in this day and age. If only I had all the data/pics that I have lost over the years.
I now backup on more than one external hard drive.

Hope to see your garden up here again!

Infinitesimal

ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey guys

right now in the flowering room I have a near pure sativa cross I made, using landrace genes... and as one can expect they are stretchy and herm prone and they will likely take forever to flower, lol. About 19 days into flowering now and 7/9 males show full intersex flowers. And about 5 plants have shown pistils while the other 3 still havent shown any signs of sex.

in the veg room I have my, Good Vibes mother, a few different F1 HM x BB... 5 Punta Rosa seedlings, some Bodhi's Ancient Og and some mystery seeds coming from one of my breeding rounds (I am just not 100% certain which female they came from but I have a good idea)

I'll see about getting some pics tomorrw.