What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

BioBizz anyone.

GoatCheese

Veteran
Guys I just run out of topmax and bio haven..What would be good cheaper substitution.. Keep in mind im In eu.

Due to heir claim to not check ph..
fck that.my tap water is 8.6 and If I dont lower it in 2nd week of flower i get nute lock.

Hesi SuperVit is a fairly cheap amino acid product.

I bought fairly cheap humic and fulvic acid powders via Ebay some years ago.
Some people use unsulfured molasses as a bud booster but i have never tried it yet myself.

Koondense

Veteran
GHE Fulvic, sometimes sold under TerraAquatica brand. Use humics in veg, fulvic in bloom. Reduce ferts when using fulvic.

Cheers

wutwut

Veteran
winner@420giveaway
Guys I just run out of topmax and bio haven..What would be good cheaper substitution.. Keep in mind im In eu.

Due to heir claim to not check ph..
fck that.my tap water is 8.6 and If I dont lower it in 2nd week of flower i get nute lock.

topmax is leonardite

Diskokobaja

I dont wanna answer one by one so I will write here all.
I checked prices and topmax isnt problem like 15e for 500ml..
I just saw video on yt where BB guys tells that bioheaven is L-aminoacid..
So its super vit or nirvana..

Cvh

Supermod
topmax is leonardite

Looks like TopMax is indeed dissolved leonardite.

https://www.biobizz.com/producto/topmax/

Taste, nuance, and aroma taken to the top
What is Top·Max?
There are three excellent reasons to use this 100% organic flowering stimulator. First, it contains ingredients that can help increase the actual size and weight of the flower clusters. Second, nutrient uptake is improved. And third, plants grown with Top·Max result in sweeter, smooth tasting crops.

How it activates the flow of nutrients is essentially down to how it’s able to free up the minerals calcium, iron, and magnesium, in the soil, which stimulate the plant’s metabolism.

The benefits of humic and fulvic acids in Top·Max
Top·Max is incredibly effective because of the humic acids it contains. The main source of these acids is an ancient substance in the soil called Leonardite. This comes from prehistoric trees and vegetation that flourished during the carboniferous period, 300 million years ago.

Fulvic acids also possess particular properties that contribute to healthy floral growth. These acids are taken from exceptionally rich sources of humate deposits found deep within the earth. Their natural electrical charge attracts nutrients and minerals present in both the microbiological soil base and applied organic fertilizers.

Humic and fulvic acids work together to boost the energy in old plant cells while stimulating new ones to form.

How to use it?
Top·Max can be used throughout the entire flowering period and works especially well combined with Biobizz substrate mixtures.

In the first weeks of flowering, we advise a dose of 1ml per litre of water. As harvest approaches and before flushing, the dose can be increased to 4ml per litre of water. Follow our official Nutrient Schedule for best results.

vayne

Hey guys in case i would use the biobizz nutriments, do you suggest me to follow the biobizz schedule 1:1 ? When should i start feeding them ? Week 1 on the tabel means week 1 since when the seed germinated or i should wait more?

TheTechnician

I'm keen... But probably too late. Been lurking here for years, only joined today haha. It would take a lot for me to switch from House & Garden TBH... The hype is immense, I'd love to see how they go without forking out the big bucks!!