What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Blue Dream (Clone only)

Dawn Patrol

Well this is some bullshit right here.....
Veteran
I grow Santa Cruz original blue dream specifically for two reasons ... its huge yielder & makes a lot of money ... and for myself >> I like to make a concentrate out of it ... It actually has a very nice quality of high in my humble opinion

just flowering her myself for the first time and I sure wish I'd given her another month of veg and kept topping. Unfortunately the sun dictates what happens, not me. Still impressed with the chunkage from her, looks like spring grows are gonna require 75-90 days til shes ripe.

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
She can go all the way to 10 weeks I just harvest one indoor & got over 1/2 pound of prime flowers not counting larf and trim

LouieBones

I’m running some of that Santa Cruz Blue Dream (Had her for a long time & she performs well both indoors and outdoors)
Top yielder too

Any cits available in the U.S. I herd a different Haze was used that was more beneficial to folks who get paranoid.