What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Blue Dream (Clone only)

accessndx

♫All I want to do is zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom..
Veteran
Just scooped up some of this exact strain. Someone blowing through the east coast with meds from the west....very tasty stuff. K+

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
You sure its not a BlueDream bagseed that someone grew out and it was dank as hell?
Thats why its clone only?
There are alot of great breeders with BD seeds for sale. Could easily find that pheno in a few packs of beans if its pure BD.
I have some top knotch BD right now. Big rock hard buds with a Hazy BB/Fruity note to it.
I found a seed and am gonna germ it for outdoors. Im also growing a BD hybrid from a bagseed and it changed the plant, but is BD dominant in the smell dept.

GingaBred

This is definitely Blue Dream, but Blue Dream isn't clone only. Maybe this cut is available as a clone to anyone that doesn't want pheno hunt through the beans.

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
I found a bean in the nicest pheno of Blue Dream that Ive been getting.
There hasnt been any beans in pounds. Found 1.
I put it in a paper towel and it popped in 24 hours. Its already above soil in a solo cup within 24 hours of planting. Fast little seedling.
Dont know if its BDs1 or a new F1 hybrid? Well see. Its going outside on June 1st in a 45gln growbag with the bottom cut out so the roots can grow deep into the earth. We have some incredible soil in the earth under these bags. Cant wait!

Gardening Angel

Veteran
Hey everyone,

Some nice blue dream nugs

I'd love a real deal blue clone there is a few good cuts of it about the uk,
it's usually a uk blues x ssh pheno or from seed from various company's

Thanks
GA

JVonChron

I too have also found miracle beans of BD(3 to be exact from 1 exquisite unit). it was quite vigorous and I wish I had kept it for perpetuity. looks identical to OP. haha sad these days you gotta send the flowers as far away as possible to get what they're worth. sure the folks out there aren't complaining though That's some top notch!

GrowingHigher

This is definitely Blue Dream, but Blue Dream isn't clone only. Maybe this cut is available as a clone to anyone that doesn't want pheno hunt through the beans.

Blue Dream is clone only.

Seeds are now available that from some breeders that are labled Blue Dream and may be very close the original phenotype, but true Blue Dream is a Blueberry x SSH F1 phenotype.

Also the original post in this thread is 2009. I don't think seed versions were available at that time.

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
so thats what blue dream looks like before the guys in cali kief it down and ship those raked buds to us here. lol...

this

this

This is very interesting. Comparing to the pictures and descriptions. I grew some of next generations grape skunk that is very similar.

Ive had 3 Blue Dream clones. All yield well but all were different. The stone was nothing to write home about nor the taste of two of them. Where is the Dream?

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
I found 1 solid bean outa full pack of BD.
Its outside now and stupid vigorous. Just got topped for the 1st time this am.

bayarea925

Blue dream

Blue dream

I have Been trying to get more of her in flower. Here she is in a 2 gal coco. 6 weeks in flower

Croptober

This here is my platinum blue dream harvested at 67 days

picture.php

picture.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php