Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Indoor Grows - Hydro > The Official Hempy Bucket Thread

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
The Official Hempy Bucket Thread Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-07-2017, 11:41 AM #4691
Capt.Ahab
Feeding the ducks with a bun.

Capt.Ahab has a reputation beyond reputeCapt.Ahab has a reputation beyond reputeCapt.Ahab has a reputation beyond reputeCapt.Ahab has a reputation beyond reputeCapt.Ahab has a reputation beyond reputeCapt.Ahab has a reputation beyond reputeCapt.Ahab has a reputation beyond reputeCapt.Ahab has a reputation beyond reputeCapt.Ahab has a reputation beyond reputeCapt.Ahab has a reputation beyond reputeCapt.Ahab has a reputation beyond repute
This is a Hempy bucket thread. Not a dick swinging contest.
No one gives two squirts if you use a TDS meter or not.
There is no need to be condescending to someone who does.
"Mark ye, be forewarned; Ahab's above the common; Ahab's been in colleges, as well as 'mong the cannibals; been used to deeper wonders than the waves; fixed his fiery lance in mightier, stranger foes than whales.'"
Capt.Ahab is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-07-2017, 11:35 PM #4692
madalasatori

madalasatori has a spectacular aura aboutmadalasatori has a spectacular aura aboutmadalasatori has a spectacular aura aboutmadalasatori has a spectacular aura aboutmadalasatori has a spectacular aura about
How would someone be able to run recirculating hydro without a TDS meter? (I realise hempy bucket isn't recirc btw)
madalasatori is offline Quote

Old 10-21-2017, 01:34 AM #4693
xdeeman

xdeeman is on a distinguished road
Howdy Yankee - I love the pics of your progress. I am new to hempy and had some minor questions I was wondering you can assist with.

1. In the Solo cups, how high was your overflow hole drilled into the cup from the bottom? I know the standard for buckets is 2" from bottom but what about your solo cups?

2. I have a seedling that is 3 weeks old and just seems stunted in growth. I don't have a camera now but it's literally about 1.5" tall and only about 3" wide. But it appears healthy and green. It did start with the first set of real leaves curled down and almost touching the 100% Perlite. I diagnosed it as overwatering and dialed back a bit to just i medium watering per day. Anyhow, I listed my details below and wonder if perhaps I can start with like 10% strength nutes. Suggestions?

Setup: 2x4x5 tent. Timber 200W COBS, 2 fast 2 furious auto, temps 70-72, RH 45, 24/0 lighting cycle. Seedlings in Rapid Rooters & 100% Perlite.

Thanks!
xdeeman is offline Quote

Old 10-21-2017, 02:22 AM #4694
Pinball Wizard
Si non oscillas, noli tintinnare

Pinball Wizard has a reputation beyond reputePinball Wizard has a reputation beyond reputePinball Wizard has a reputation beyond reputePinball Wizard has a reputation beyond reputePinball Wizard has a reputation beyond reputePinball Wizard has a reputation beyond reputePinball Wizard has a reputation beyond reputePinball Wizard has a reputation beyond reputePinball Wizard has a reputation beyond reputePinball Wizard has a reputation beyond reputePinball Wizard has a reputation beyond repute
Smile

I drill holes in the bottom of cups & pots. I recommend 25% vermiculite added to the perlite.

.. ..
Pinball Wizard is offline Quote

Old 10-25-2017, 09:50 AM #4695
Xanode

Xanode is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt.Ahab View Post
This is a Hempy bucket thread. Not a dick swinging contest.
No one gives two squirts if you use a TDS meter or not.
There is no need to be condescending to someone who does.
Where's the "dick swinging contest"? I replied once to him about tds meters and that's it, there's no "dick swinging contest" going on here, I think your the one who's trying to start drama by even bringing it up?

Old 10-29-2017, 06:39 PM #4696
fido

fido will become famous soon enoughfido will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by xdeeman View Post
2. I have a seedling that is 3 weeks old and just seems stunted in growth. I don't have a camera now but it's literally about 1.5" tall and only about 3" wide. But it appears healthy and green. It did start with the first set of real leaves curled down and almost touching the 100% Perlite. I diagnosed it as overwatering and dialed back a bit to just i medium watering per day. Anyhow, I listed my details below and wonder if perhaps I can start with like 10% strength nutes. Suggestions?

Setup: 2x4x5 tent. Timber 200W COBS, 2 fast 2 furious auto, temps 70-72, RH 45, 24/0 lighting cycle. Seedlings in Rapid Rooters & 100% Perlite.

Thanks!
i know that i'm not the guy you asked but i dont want to leave you hanging so....
im no expert but i think you still might be over watering but you def should be feeding your plant nutes with every water. some people do full strength feeding from the start in these things.
feed that plant man!
she's got roots?
she's in a hydro system?
feed that plant!

fido
fido is offline Quote