What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Black Forest cake

The forum cut bx2 f2 project with jaws genetics:peacock: she's by far the best thing I've found in seed form in awhile. Superior to the forum cut in every way but she's about 5 days slower outside compared to the forum cut. Yields are outstanding, she can hold herself upright and late flower, and is a better smoke. She's potent, and so tasty. Like chocolate cake or cookies, with cherry over the top and creamy white frosting. I could drop everything to run her....

Attachments

• IMG_4906.jpg
    IMG_4906.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_5067.jpg
    IMG_5067.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 52

Tulku

yeah!!! Search over, no more hunting Dankonomics, that's some fine piece of ass you holding....nice work :dance013:

I have some dosido and ogkb x mendo breath seedlings in the works as well as obs alien orange cookies and the forum cut gsc x gg4 I made I'm running. Oh yeah more starfighter too @jaws the capt crunchberry pheno rivals the fpog cereal cut in flavor, but shreds it in potency and ease of growth. I'm about to fill the cloner up with my next rip and I'll have extra wink wink ;). I won't hold this cut down though, I'll get her out, she's too good to not share.

This pheno of dosido #9 f2 I labeled for now as #2 is quite a cookie og hybrid piece. No co2 no nothing, just anapache tech led. She hermed on lowers but my ph was 7.5 to begin in my soil. No more though so I'll give her another run.

Attachments

• IMG_5176.jpg
    IMG_5176.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 48
These two phenos of dosido #9 f2 are solid though. This ogkb looking stacked one is so sweet and dank smelling. Reminds me of the orange cookies straight up candied.

Attachments

• IMG_5186.jpg
    IMG_5186.jpg
    121.4 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_5174.jpg
    IMG_5174.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 49

JAWS

looking forward to it brother.

going to try like hell to SHINE these DOUGH BALL COOKIES this round...last time i dropped the ball so really looking forward to seeing how she does in this round...flowering starts tomorrow night...

your killing it over there for-sure :huggg::huggg:

Dank that pheno look like mighty fine perfect example of something i would do Tissue sample on. Thanks for posting the grate pics.