What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Any "clone only" strains in Canada

cr0n

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Are there any of theses "elite" clone only strains in Canada. Any OG Kush, Chem D, ECSD etc.. . I know we got a few Canadian orginals kickin around, but I even want to know about them. Anyone with a clone only strain tell us about it.

Canada's Elite Clone-Only List.....

Afghani Bull Rider

BC Pineapple Afghani
BC Pineapple Skunk
Blue Dream
Blueberry HP
Bubba Kush (P-98, Katsu)
Bubba-D
Black Tuna

C-Warp
Cat Piss
Crinkle (Canadian Crinkle) (Info?)
Champagne(Info?/same as Rene?)
Chemo (Same as Mtl Chemo ?)
Cheese (UK Exodus)
Coffee Cake(Info?/same as Coffee Kush?)
Congolese Red(Info?)

Dankouver(Info?)
DDK

ECSD
Elephant Bud

Freeze Land
Freeze Land (Freeze Land x Purple Indica)

Garberville Purple Kush
Green Crack (Cali Cut=Skunk x Afghani)
Girl Scout Cookies aka Cookies (Forum, Animal)
God Bud
Gorilla Glue#4

HP-13
Harmony (Reef's Cut-- Same as "Rockstar Harmony" cut?)
Hashka
Hash Plant [(Lizard, the other one (Info?)]
Hindu Kush

Jean Guy(Info?/Pretty sure its a W.Widow x Skunk, cross?)

King
King Kush
Kong

M-39 (NL#5 x Skunk#1)
Makido
Mataro

OG Kush (SFV, Tahoe, HA, Ghost, I hear the Triangle is in BC now as well)

Purple Urkle/Erkle
Purple King(Info?)
Pink Kush(Info?)

Queen(Info)

R2 (Info?)
Rene (info?)
Rock Star(info?)
Romulan(Info)

Sky Walker (Info?)
Silver Skunk aka Viper
Sour Diesel (info?)
Special K
Sweet Pink Grapefruit aka Grapefruit aka SPG
Sweet Skunk

Texada Time Warp(Twister, Purple, True Blue etc.)
Train Wreck
Train Wreck (H3AD's Cut)
Tuna Kush

Watermelon (Pheno of Astroboy from TGA)
Watty Kush

Red Rooster
Pluton

Last edited:
H

hulkbogan

There are lots of Cali clones here.. A few different
bubba and og kush clones, green crack, trainwreck,
sour diesel, California orange.

Also lots of Canadian clones.. Romulan, sweet skunk,
mountain jam, hashplant, timewarp, sugar, etc...

cr0n

ICMag Donor
Veteran
There are lots of Cali clones here.. A few different
bubba and og kush clones, green crack, trainwreck,
sour diesel, California orange.

Also lots of Canadian clones.. Romulan, sweet skunk,
mountain jam, hashplant, timewarp, sugar, etc...

thats great, I haven't seen any in my area, but I keep a very low profile. I wish I could try a few of these. I want to know what all the hype is about.

dmt

Veteran
im handling with 2 og, a bubba, pk, master kush. i know of a great nyc d, a sd and a hashplant. bikers and hiippies bring mad canadian and cali cuts to the west coast.

i should be getting th ecsd and the auto affy from the ec soon. 2 weeks im hoping. the bangin bc bb is still kicking around somewhere too. d

H

hulkbogan

I swear the bubba/pk/so cal master kush are the same or sisters...

Reactions: Gry

cr0n

ICMag Donor
Veteran
im handling with 2 og, a bubba, pk, master kush. i know of a great nyc d, a sd and a hashplant. bikers and hiippies bring mad canadian and cali cuts to the west coast.

i should be getting th ecsd and the auto affy from the ec soon. 2 weeks im hoping. the bangin bc bb is still kicking around somewhere too. d

I have ran the bc bb it's nice, don't have it anymore. I also have a killer NYCD, but I found it myself in a pack from Soma about 4 years ago, if memory serves me(usually doesn't). Where I live haven't even heard of anyone having any "cali cuts". I'd love to run any of the ones you mentioned. I'd expect there are more clones out west, I'm nowhere near there though.

dmt

Veteran
vag, you are a howl man, lmfao.

i have the langley medical og, the ha og the real bubba and the real socal pk from that coffee shop(dispensary).

each one is very unique but all have the la og in the crosses, unless they are the og. bubba is amazingly flourscent buds and sofetr smell then og, but still og. and way branchier then og too.

pk ogxpurple ghani that i have, its so stoned. organically grown its a almost grape bottom on the draw, or something sweet. i call it coffee kush becuase of its overwhelming coffee/kush odor. d

H

hulkbogan

Hey dmt the BC purple kush and Bubba kush
I grew were exactly the same. Rank coffee skunky
smell and both taste like candy or grape. Both
were extremely stout bushy dense growing plants.

I assume the OG I have is the HA cut, it looks identical
to the pics of vagpunchers OG. It is somewhat sativa
and much stretchier than the bubba. Really pungent lemony
skunk smell.

I agree that bubba probably has OG in it. OG x purple affy
sounds about right.

chefboy6969

OverGrow Refugee
Veteran
well if you watch seedbay or collect seeds and are observant or just have loads of cash..YOU CAN FIND ELITES...NO PROBLEM man..everting is irie.....
I am in Canuk ville and currently have:
OGK Abusive x SFV
Chemdog-Rez
which are considered to be elite clone only, until now hahha

peace
Chefboy

rb420

Anyone know of a good place to get rare(er) clones in the GTA? Feel free to pm me if not wanting to post in the open.

dmt

Veteran
my pk is a pk, way different from my bubba and my og. my og stalk smells like diesel fuel(overpowering), the bubba smells softer almost creamier, not as sour, and the pk is way different all together, d

H

hulkbogan

Is your PK the SR71 purple kush from cali or the BC cut of PK?

I have grown BC purple kush and I am certain it is Bubba kush .. smells like candied dead skunk coffee kush. I get the creamy smell your describing its almost like coffee chocolate tasting its pretty amazing herb. I'd love to see pics to compare.

DSC_0135.jpg

G

Green Supreme

BC PK was started from a hermie seed and so if treated harshly will hermie. BC GC is Reeferman PK X HP. Would like to try the real versions of both those strains. The BC versions are ok I guess. Peace GS

H

hulkbogan

And the OG, again similair but with a much more head crushing stone and pungent lemon fuel skunk smell. The kief or BHO from this OG tastes like gasoline... I couldnt pinpoint the smell until I tasted it if that makes sense.
DSC_0142.jpg

H

hulkbogan

GS I think a lot of people have PK clones from hermie seeds and therefor a few version are going around some being better than others. The clone I have grown local to vancouver island is identical to Pre 98 bubba kush. There are a couple phenos floating around I am sure.

Multiple people have told me that the BC purple kush was just a bubba kush clone that got brought to the interior from the PNW (probably california or oregon) and then spread from the interior into the rest of BC.

Latest posts

Latest posts