Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > Big Buddha Seeds > Big buddha cookies and cream cheese, king kong and sour cheisel grow.

Thread Title Search
Big buddha cookies and cream cheese, king kong and sour cheisel grow. Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-03-2019, 04:03 PM #1
Skunkman89

Skunkman89 is on a distinguished road
Big buddha cookies and cream cheese, king kong and sour cheisel grow.

Hello, first post and first grow diary. I thor would put a grow diary up for these strains as no one else has and there is not much info on the titer web about them. To start the show I germed my seeds about 4 days ago their in the tent now under a air cooled 400watt mh light, going up to either 1 or 2 600watt hps when flowering. I have have total of 6 strains in the tent gorilla skittles, royal gorilla, king kong, sour cheisel, cookies and cream cheese, blueberry cookies and a auto northern lights but the focus of this diary is on the big buddha seeds stuff. I will up date in a day or two when things start to move along.
Skunkman89 is offline Quote

Old 06-03-2019, 04:20 PM #2
Rab.C

Rab.C is a splendid one to beholdRab.C is a splendid one to beholdRab.C is a splendid one to beholdRab.C is a splendid one to beholdRab.C is a splendid one to beholdRab.C is a splendid one to beholdRab.C is a splendid one to beholdRab.C is a splendid one to beholdRab.C is a splendid one to beholdRab.C is a splendid one to beholdRab.C is a splendid one to behold
Welcome too the forum Skunkman89 & all the best with your Grow.

Old 06-04-2019, 05:08 PM #3
Skunkman89

Thanks rab.c. look forward to talking to some like minded growers. Here's couple pictures of my plants if they up load.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20190603_193830.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	65.8 KB
ID:	496045 Click image for larger version

Name:	20190603_193745.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	80.8 KB
ID:	496046 Click image for larger version

Name:	20190603_193822.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	85.0 KB
ID:	496047

Old 06-12-2019, 12:04 PM #4
Skunkman89

Week one up date.

Hello fellow growers, let's get some info up about the strains that I am running and the way that I will be growing then. The set up is 1.2×1.2 tent with 2 air cool 600w lights running in flower, In veg they will be under a 400mh light air cooled, will veg um for 4 or 5 weeks take some cuts of um veg another weeks and in to flower they will go. The plants will be grown in canna soil mix in 10 or 20 litre pots and nutrients will be the dutch pro range, have had very good grows in the past with then. Can't wait to try the cookies and cream have read a lot about the girl scout cookies and the thin mint cut if it turns out anything like that I will be happy.
Right the strains.

Cookies and cream cheese.

Cookies and Cream Cheese by Big Buddha Seeds is a sensory frenzy! It smells like freshly baked cookies, iced with O.G Kush spice and tastes just as good with a lip-licking sweet fruity kush taste. Cookies and Cream Cheese is a cross of GSC (Thin Mint) and Big Buddha cheese so it is bred from some of the most highly revered genetics available.* Coming in at 80% Indica and 10% Sativa, this strain will provide a playful, no ceiling happy buzz and a euphoric stone.
We will see if there is any thin mint in it .

King Kong.

Big Buddha Seeds where given handpicked selection of 'Original Glue' seeds at the 2012 High Times Cannabis Cup. They have grown to be really sweet chemmy (Chemdog) hybrid plants, then it was pollinated with White Widow and Cheese feminised pollen. That is how glorious King Kong was born strong, furry and ready to bring chest beating high. This multi hybrid strain produces some of the best yields with sweet and sour chocolate kush taste.

Genetics: Original Glue x White Widow x BB Cheese Reversed.
Type: 75% Indica - 25% Sativa
Flowering: Indoors 8-11 weeks - Outdoors End of October

Sour cheisel

Big Buddha Seeds - Sour Chiesel Feminized Cannabis

Sour Chiesel Cannabis seeds are combination of East Coast Sour Diesel and Big Buddha Cheese Reversed.* These cannabis seeds are the real deal of Sour Diesel gifted to Big Buddha Seeds by their friends in America and are regarded as an elite clone by many affectionate fans of the 'Sour D'. The most important quality of Big Buddha's 'Sour CHIESEL' is its' unique grapefruit dank flavour and quality... a special sweet/sour grapefruit citrus taste synonymous with the Sour Diesel lineage with super fat calyxes in absolutely shinning encrusted resin glands.

Genetics: East Coast Sour Diesel x Big Buddha Cheese Reversed
Type: Sativa 60% Indica 40%
Flowering time: 9-10 weeks.

That's the strains can't wait to have a smoke of um and try um out. Heard a few good this about the cookies.
In till the next up date in a week peace off.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20190609_204002.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	77.4 KB
ID:	496697 Click image for larger version

Name:	20190609_203947.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	87.9 KB
ID:	496698