Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Cannabis Laws & Cannabis Legislation > Cituzens of States voting to legalize must demand Constitutionally protection!

Thread Title Search
View Poll Results: What do you think of Constitutionally protected rights for individual growers
Constitutionally protected rights for individual growers is important in any form of legalization! 14 93.33%
Constitutionally protected rights for individual growers is important but not a deal breaker! 1 6.67%
Constitutionally protected rights for individual growers would be nice but not needed. 0 0%
Constitutionally protected rights for individual growers is not needed, just vote yes! 0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

Cituzens of States voting to legalize must demand Constitutionally protection! Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-14-2016, 05:55 PM #1
shaggyballs

shaggyballs has a brilliant futureshaggyballs has a brilliant futureshaggyballs has a brilliant futureshaggyballs has a brilliant futureshaggyballs has a brilliant futureshaggyballs has a brilliant futureshaggyballs has a brilliant futureshaggyballs has a brilliant futureshaggyballs has a brilliant futureshaggyballs has a brilliant futureshaggyballs has a brilliant future
Cituzens of States voting to legalize must demand Constitutional protection!

Citizens of States voting to legalize cannabis must ask for nothing short of a Constitutionally protected rights for individual growers. Anything less is going to be smeared in the voters faces, and already has been in some states.
Without Constitutionally protected rights for individual growers, Big Cannabiz will push out small individual grows in the name of tax $$$$$
Also law makers can change the laws concerning cannabis without a vote of the people.
Laws in Michigan are being crafted behind closed doors without the peoples voice being heard as we speak!

States that have already voted yes may be F#*ked already!

Cast your vote please!
Ins and outs of Pythium
OVERGROW FAQ

I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do. I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do.
shaggyballs is offline Quote

Old 11-14-2016, 06:32 PM #2
aridbud
automeister

aridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivor
Laws in Michigan are being crafted behind closed doors without the peoples voice being heard as we speak!
Many laws statutes are "crafted" on the golf course or bar. Nothing new!

Activism helps bring the matter to the common ordinary folk!
John Harrigan
Instant gratification takes too long.
Carrie Fisher - RIP.
afterthought autos
We are passionate breeders growing organically in the USA and offer 27 autoflowering strains, 9 photoperiods in our decades of breeding expertise. afterthought autos - we are unique quality cannabis autoflower breeders for medical conditions and recreational stimulus. Auto breeding 13 years, and running strong!

https://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=65770
aridbud is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-15-2016, 12:52 AM #3
MJPassion
Observer

MJPassion is a survivorMJPassion is a survivorMJPassion is a survivorMJPassion is a survivorMJPassion is a survivorMJPassion is a survivorMJPassion is a survivorMJPassion is a survivorMJPassion is a survivorMJPassion is a survivorMJPassion is a survivor
Voters in other States should heed the warning & retain all their liberties.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benjamin Franklin
Any man willing to give up liberty for security deserves neither.
MJPassion is offline Quote

Old 11-15-2016, 01:10 AM #4
Gry
One Nation Underground

Gry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivor
The way I understand it, you need to have someone you are paying to be sitting at the table behind the closed doors. Not sure how a little guy is supposed to manage that. I suppose I would be told to organize. OK so I get ten other people to pitch in- how does the group find a rep that won't just fleece them.
Would love to speak with others that have been successful with such an effort.

Old 11-15-2016, 02:40 AM #5
Space Toker

Space Toker is a splendid one to beholdSpace Toker is a splendid one to beholdSpace Toker is a splendid one to beholdSpace Toker is a splendid one to beholdSpace Toker is a splendid one to beholdSpace Toker is a splendid one to beholdSpace Toker is a splendid one to beholdSpace Toker is a splendid one to beholdSpace Toker is a splendid one to beholdSpace Toker is a splendid one to beholdSpace Toker is a splendid one to behold
wtf? what do you mean? It seems like the point of my thread, that it is spelled out for true bare bones personal use only, but what will happen to the small to mid grower that wants to legally sell, what does that involve and are they better off staying underground? I know nothing of the Michigan law, and your poll questions other than the 1at all sounded pretty much the same so I just voted for the top one or the best choice I had unlike most in the election!

Old 12-28-2016, 04:50 PM #6
shaggyballs

shaggyballs has a brilliant futureshaggyballs has a brilliant futureshaggyballs has a brilliant futureshaggyballs has a brilliant futureshaggyballs has a brilliant futureshaggyballs has a brilliant futureshaggyballs has a brilliant futureshaggyballs has a brilliant futureshaggyballs has a brilliant futureshaggyballs has a brilliant futureshaggyballs has a brilliant future
Ins and outs of Pythium
OVERGROW FAQ

I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do. I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do.

Old 08-24-2017, 09:23 PM #7
shaggyballs

Mi currently has a chance to amend their state constitution.
I suggest to vote no on anything less or else!
shag
Ins and outs of Pythium
OVERGROW FAQ

Old 08-25-2017, 01:26 AM #8
oldchuck

oldchuck has much to be proud ofoldchuck has much to be proud ofoldchuck has much to be proud ofoldchuck has much to be proud ofoldchuck has much to be proud ofoldchuck has much to be proud ofoldchuck has much to be proud ofoldchuck has much to be proud ofoldchuck has much to be proud ofoldchuck has much to be proud ofoldchuck has much to be proud of
Shag, perhaps you are not aware that in many states, including my own, citizens cannot vote to change state constitutions. That is a power reserved to legislatures. Constitutional amendments take several years and are rare. Not a bad way to do it in my opinion. Consider how dumb it sounds to promote adding a Cannabis amendment to the federal Constitution.
oldchuck is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-26-2017, 03:02 AM #9
shaggyballs

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldchuck View Post
Shag, perhaps you are not aware that in many states, including my own, citizens cannot vote to change state constitutions. That is a power reserved to legislatures. Constitutional amendments take several years and are rare. Not a bad way to do it in my opinion. Consider how dumb it sounds to promote adding a Cannabis amendment to the federal Constitution.
No I was not aware of how it works deep down, but I do know if current legalization bills don't call for an amendment your personal growing right can be stripped from you at a later date.

Michigan is in the middle of this sort of thing right now and if a law is passed without an amendment I say vote no, because they will just take your rights from you after the bill passes.

Bottom line without a bill that includes a constitutional amendment we are just screwed.
Ins and outs of Pythium
OVERGROW FAQ

Old 04-25-2019, 02:48 AM #10
shaggyballs

I know it seems unimportant when legalization is at hand.
But they gonna remove your personal growing rights after the fact behind closed doors.
So take action before it is too late.
I believe it may be too late for us here in Michigan.
They are working to remove medical grows at this moment.
Home grows are next on the list.
Ins and outs of Pythium
OVERGROW FAQ