Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > International Forums > U.K. > Rez the snitch is back

Thread Title Search
Rez the snitch is back Thread Tools
Old 06-12-2019, 01:51 PM #71
CaptainDankness

CaptainDankness has much to be proud ofCaptainDankness has much to be proud ofCaptainDankness has much to be proud ofCaptainDankness has much to be proud ofCaptainDankness has much to be proud ofCaptainDankness has much to be proud ofCaptainDankness has much to be proud ofCaptainDankness has much to be proud ofCaptainDankness has much to be proud ofCaptainDankness has much to be proud ofCaptainDankness has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Babbabud View Post
Ive heard some of his old east coast buddies have forgotten about it and hang out with him.... I can tell you on the west coast we dont forget who snitches are .
Yeah, maybe the East coast junky rats, we sure do have a lot of junky rats who hang out and shoot up together.

Other than that fuck Rez! I barely even heard of the guy before Gypsy was busted really. Though nothing surprises me, one of the biggest names in marijuana has been accused of working for the DEA by several people and he's respected in the community. Could be all lies, but I'll still never trust anyone too much.
CaptainDankness is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-12-2019, 02:36 PM #72
NEED 4 SEED

NEED 4 SEED is just really niceNEED 4 SEED is just really niceNEED 4 SEED is just really niceNEED 4 SEED is just really niceNEED 4 SEED is just really niceNEED 4 SEED is just really niceNEED 4 SEED is just really niceNEED 4 SEED is just really niceNEED 4 SEED is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by moose eater View Post

Bust #1; 74 hits of mescaline(decent clean acid),

I don't want to distract from the matter. I just want to know, were they on paper with a dragon on it? I'm looking for this picture of the dragon. They were called mescaline dragons (1995). Really potent acid...4 trips gave one picture.
NEED 4 SEED is offline Quote

Old 06-12-2019, 03:54 PM #73
CosmicGiggle

CosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivor
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Americangrower View Post
RAT fokkkk not hard to find
.... is this the same guy everyone's talking about, the one who ratted out his best friends and business partners?

https://mugshots.com/US-Counties/Flo...e.2344451.html

They say everyone deserves a 2nd chance but if that's him I'd be very careful.
CosmicGiggle is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-12-2019, 05:28 PM #74
FlaDankster

FlaDankster is a name known to allFlaDankster is a name known to allFlaDankster is a name known to allFlaDankster is a name known to allFlaDankster is a name known to allFlaDankster is a name known to allFlaDankster is a name known to allFlaDankster is a name known to allFlaDankster is a name known to allFlaDankster is a name known to allFlaDankster is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicGiggle View Post
.... is this the same guy everyone's talking about, the one who ratted out his best friends and business partners?

https://mugshots.com/US-Counties/Flo...e.2344451.html

They say everyone deserves a 2nd chance but if that's him I'd be very careful.

Yes

But, I think I'd rather just kick the bucket than turn into a vegetarian
FlaDankster is online now Quote

Old 06-13-2019, 01:13 AM #75
Elmer Bud
Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore

Elmer Bud has a reputation beyond reputeElmer Bud has a reputation beyond reputeElmer Bud has a reputation beyond reputeElmer Bud has a reputation beyond reputeElmer Bud has a reputation beyond reputeElmer Bud has a reputation beyond reputeElmer Bud has a reputation beyond reputeElmer Bud has a reputation beyond reputeElmer Bud has a reputation beyond reputeElmer Bud has a reputation beyond reputeElmer Bud has a reputation beyond repute
G `day Gyper

Did you read POM`s tale about being extorted by an FBI agent ?
Who wanted the hidden Bit coins from silk road .

POM contacted the judge that over saw the Silk Road case pleading innocence and saying his life was in danger .
It was quite a work of fiction .

The judge took early retirement after the cluster fck that was the Dead Pirate Roberts trial .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

Old 06-13-2019, 02:08 AM #76
Gypsy Nirvana
Free'd P.O.W.

Gypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivor
Yep - I have read up on what there is of the case Elmer - and naturally I will follow it till the end -

Had a journalist from The Daily Mirror come after me to ask me some questions about my contact with POM in the early 2000's - so there is quite a lot of interest in the media about the whole story - it is kinda sensational …

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elmer Bud View Post
G `day Gyper

Did you read POM`s tale about being extorted by an FBI agent ?
Who wanted the hidden Bit coins from silk road .

POM contacted the judge that over saw the Silk Road case pleading innocence and saying his life was in danger .
It was quite a work of fiction .

The judge took early retirement after the cluster fck that was the Dead Pirate Roberts trial .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

Old 06-13-2019, 02:25 AM #77
right

right is a jewel in the roughright is a jewel in the roughright is a jewel in the roughright is a jewel in the roughright is a jewel in the roughright is a jewel in the roughright is a jewel in the roughright is a jewel in the rough
So Rez is an asshat?
right is offline Quote

Old 06-13-2019, 03:25 AM #78
Lost in a SOG
~~ex Atlantean~~

Lost in a SOG has a brilliant futureLost in a SOG has a brilliant futureLost in a SOG has a brilliant futureLost in a SOG has a brilliant futureLost in a SOG has a brilliant futureLost in a SOG has a brilliant futureLost in a SOG has a brilliant futureLost in a SOG has a brilliant futureLost in a SOG has a brilliant futureLost in a SOG has a brilliant futureLost in a SOG has a brilliant future
Swear ive seen that same poor bugger post here a dozen times over the years. Its always aimed at GN but always complete gobbledygook. Defo neurotransmitter imbalances..

Rez was too arrogant to rear his head again, he was also good at making enemies which doesnt serve you well as a pollen chucker thesedays. Look at cookie maine, that douche will sink soon enough..

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-13-2019, 03:27 AM #79
NEW ENGLAND

NEW ENGLAND has much to be proud ofNEW ENGLAND has much to be proud ofNEW ENGLAND has much to be proud ofNEW ENGLAND has much to be proud ofNEW ENGLAND has much to be proud ofNEW ENGLAND has much to be proud ofNEW ENGLAND has much to be proud ofNEW ENGLAND has much to be proud ofNEW ENGLAND has much to be proud ofNEW ENGLAND has much to be proud ofNEW ENGLAND has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost in a SOG View Post
Swear ive seen that same poor bugger post here a dozen times over the years. Its always aimed at GN but always complete gobbledygook. Defo neurotransmitter imbalances..
Yeah every once in a while the nurse has to go to the bathroom and leaves the computer up!
NEW ENGLAND is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-13-2019, 03:29 AM #80
NEW ENGLAND

NEW ENGLAND has much to be proud ofNEW ENGLAND has much to be proud ofNEW ENGLAND has much to be proud ofNEW ENGLAND has much to be proud ofNEW ENGLAND has much to be proud ofNEW ENGLAND has much to be proud ofNEW ENGLAND has much to be proud ofNEW ENGLAND has much to be proud ofNEW ENGLAND has much to be proud ofNEW ENGLAND has much to be proud ofNEW ENGLAND has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainDankness View Post
I just have to know, what kind of weed are you smoking?

I want some of that shit!!
I dont know ya bro,but I would try and talk ya out of it!
Hahaha
NEW ENGLAND is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.