Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedsman > Help with cryptocurrency and first Seedsman order

Thread Title Search
Buy Cannabis Seeds at Seedsman
Thread Closed
Help with cryptocurrency and first Seedsman order Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-11-2019, 08:42 PM #1
Leaflet

Leaflet will become famous soon enoughLeaflet will become famous soon enough
Help with cryptocurrency and first Seedsman order

Hey folks - I'm trying to place my first order with Seedsman today...
Their website recommended using Bitcoin and also touted that there would be a discount and the order would get processed faster. Their how-to instructions pointed to Coinbase.
So, I opened an account with Coinbase.
Then, I started to place my order with Seedsman. Of course, on these pages, it recommends using Bank of America Pay and Zelle, rather than Bitcoin. Ugh. I ignored that and continued on with submitting my order.
As soon as I did, it redirected me to a website called coingate. This has a whole list of payment options with Bitcoin at the top.
At the bottom, it asks you enter your email address and has a "Pay now" button.
It's not clear how this is supposed to work and how I am supposed to direct my payment from Coinbase to there. I also don't like being redirected offsite for payment.

So, obviously tons of people have ordered from Seedsman. If you can give me some tips on what the deal is with this coingate thing, I would appreciate it.

Old 06-11-2019, 10:59 PM #2
J TricH
Vendor

J TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to all
J TricH has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaflet View Post
Hey folks - I'm trying to place my first order with Seedsman today...
Their website recommended using Bitcoin and also touted that there would be a discount and the order would get processed faster. Their how-to instructions pointed to Coinbase.
So, I opened an account with Coinbase.
Then, I started to place my order with Seedsman. Of course, on these pages, it recommends using Bank of America Pay and Zelle, rather than Bitcoin. Ugh. I ignored that and continued on with submitting my order.
As soon as I did, it redirected me to a website called coingate. This has a whole list of payment options with Bitcoin at the top.
At the bottom, it asks you enter your email address and has a "Pay now" button.
It's not clear how this is supposed to work and how I am supposed to direct my payment from Coinbase to there. I also don't like being redirected offsite for payment.

So, obviously tons of people have ordered from Seedsman. If you can give me some tips on what the deal is with this coingate thing, I would appreciate it.

Hi I have never personally used BitCoin, so I could tell you little apart from those described in those guides. Have you read the support FAQs about BC? also can contact support to get specific help. support.seedsman.com scroll down to the footer. Wishing get the deal!!

https://support.seedsman.com/hc/en-u...my-Bitcoin-to-

Old 06-12-2019, 03:06 AM #3
Leaflet

Yeah, I notified support right away. Then, when I realized support was in Spain and they wouldn't see it for a while because of the time difference, I tried here hoping to get a quick response. Alas, it is too late now anyway - my order seems to have timed out and self-cancelled.
I get how bitcoin works, but the Seedsman website has a bit of contradiction and redirection and this coingate thing is completely new and not mentioned anywhere until the end of your order. Nor how to use it in conjuction with Coinbase, or if they now want you to use it instead of Coinbase.
<shrug> Hopefully I'll hear from them tomorrow and place my order again.
In the meantime, I guess I'll look to see if anyone stateside sells Ace seeds. I really want to try growing some Zamaldelica...

Old 06-12-2019, 01:59 PM #4
iTHC

iTHC has a spectacular aura aboutiTHC has a spectacular aura aboutiTHC has a spectacular aura aboutiTHC has a spectacular aura aboutiTHC has a spectacular aura about
hi Leaflet

please keep us informed how this progresses as i too was considering making an order with cryptocurrency...

all the best

Old 06-12-2019, 04:45 PM #5
I'mback

I'mback is a glorious beacon of lightI'mback is a glorious beacon of lightI'mback is a glorious beacon of lightI'mback is a glorious beacon of lightI'mback is a glorious beacon of lightI'mback is a glorious beacon of lightI'mback is a glorious beacon of lightI'mback is a glorious beacon of lightI'mback is a glorious beacon of lightI'mback is a glorious beacon of lightI'mback is a glorious beacon of light
Why are folks using cryptocurrency?

“The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience,

but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.”

May the fleas of a thousand camels infest
the crotch of the person who screws up your day and,
may their arms be too short to scratch...

Old 06-12-2019, 04:53 PM #6
Leaflet

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'mback View Post

I went this route because of this:

Pay by Bitcoin, our recommended payment method and get 25% off your order plus up to 7-10 free cannabis seeds.

Plus, the promise of instantaneous order processing.

Old 06-12-2019, 04:55 PM #7
aridbud
automeister

aridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by I'mback View Post
Cryptocurrency has low transaction costs as compared to other digital payment methods like PayPal. Cryptocurrency makes trading anywhere in the world easy because it's a decentralized currency.
John Harrigan
Instant gratification takes too long.
Carrie Fisher - RIP.
afterthought autos
We are passionate breeders growing organically in the USA and offer 27 autoflowering strains, 9 photoperiods in our decades of breeding expertise. afterthought autos - we are unique quality cannabis autoflower breeders for medical conditions and recreational stimulus. Auto breeding 13 years, and running strong!

https://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=65770

Old 06-12-2019, 05:01 PM #8
pumpkinpie eyes

pumpkinpie eyes is a glorious beacon of lightpumpkinpie eyes is a glorious beacon of lightpumpkinpie eyes is a glorious beacon of lightpumpkinpie eyes is a glorious beacon of lightpumpkinpie eyes is a glorious beacon of lightpumpkinpie eyes is a glorious beacon of lightpumpkinpie eyes is a glorious beacon of lightpumpkinpie eyes is a glorious beacon of lightpumpkinpie eyes is a glorious beacon of lightpumpkinpie eyes is a glorious beacon of lightpumpkinpie eyes is a glorious beacon of light
ur in mi...buy local. glg the best.

Old 06-12-2019, 05:06 PM #9
aridbud
automeister

aridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by pumpkinpie eyes View Post
I second that.

Hopefully Seedsman comes through for you leaflet.
John Harrigan
Instant gratification takes too long.
Carrie Fisher - RIP.
afterthought autos
We are passionate breeders growing organically in the USA and offer 27 autoflowering strains, 9 photoperiods in our decades of breeding expertise. afterthought autos - we are unique quality cannabis autoflower breeders for medical conditions and recreational stimulus. Auto breeding 13 years, and running strong!

https://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=65770

Old 06-12-2019, 05:10 PM #10
Leaflet

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumpkinpie eyes View Post

Do you know someone in Michigan selling Zamaldelica? If so, I'm interested.

I don't know what "glg" means...

Thread Closed