Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Growing Outdoors > Orange Grove guerrilla grow

Thread Title Search
Click for great cannabis genetics at Female Seeds!
Orange Grove guerrilla grow Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-08-2019, 04:22 PM #21
pipeline
Cannabotanist

pipeline has much to be proud ofpipeline has much to be proud ofpipeline has much to be proud ofpipeline has much to be proud ofpipeline has much to be proud ofpipeline has much to be proud ofpipeline has much to be proud ofpipeline has much to be proud ofpipeline has much to be proud ofpipeline has much to be proud ofpipeline has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustSumTomatoes View Post
Well, so far this season my plants seem to be doing a better job of growing themselves than I am at growing them.

Last season I grew my plants out of contractor bags with about 14 gallons of Happy Frog soil added, a gallon of perlite, and fertilizer (Jobes Organic all purpose and bone/blood/feather meal) for each plant. Holes punched in the bottom of the bags allowed for drainage and roots to search deeper for water. At the end of the season I cut all the buds and colas off and what was left were skeletons and bamboo stakes.

I'm guessing that some seeds fell down into the bag when I harvested in October. That was the 11 foot Northern Lights (my largest plant) which came out of that bag so it must be NL X Orange Grove.

Definitely deserves a re-pot. Hole was 14 inches deep, 25 inches wide. Holds about 30 gallons. Recycled Happy Frog and perlite, mixed with commercial NPK 12-12-12 fertilizer. Straw on top to act as mulch. Plant was given a much deserved watering.

I must add that those military type folding shovels are an excellent tool for the field. It collapses and is easy to carry, as well as being able to dig a hole of this size in a reasonable amount of time. Can also be used as a pick ax or hoe.

Awesome! So cool! God is with us, brother! He wants to bless us and teach us things! Now you know you can start earlier! Cannabis likes to get going early. That plant will yield well! Thanks for sharing! Have a good weekend!

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-09-2019, 11:03 AM #22
JustSumTomatoes
Senior Insomniac

JustSumTomatoes has a brilliant futureJustSumTomatoes has a brilliant futureJustSumTomatoes has a brilliant futureJustSumTomatoes has a brilliant futureJustSumTomatoes has a brilliant futureJustSumTomatoes has a brilliant futureJustSumTomatoes has a brilliant futureJustSumTomatoes has a brilliant futureJustSumTomatoes has a brilliant futureJustSumTomatoes has a brilliant futureJustSumTomatoes has a brilliant future
A picture of the plot and some of last seasons skeletons. Crazy how quick nature begins to take back over.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0109.jpg
Views:	56
Size:	105.5 KB
ID:	496434 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0111.jpg
Views:	49
Size:	105.0 KB
ID:	496435
JustSumTomatoes is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-10-2019, 04:38 AM #23
pipeline
Cannabotanist

pipeline has much to be proud ofpipeline has much to be proud ofpipeline has much to be proud ofpipeline has much to be proud ofpipeline has much to be proud ofpipeline has much to be proud ofpipeline has much to be proud ofpipeline has much to be proud ofpipeline has much to be proud ofpipeline has much to be proud ofpipeline has much to be proud of
Quote:
A picture of the plot and some of last seasons skeletons. Crazy how quick nature begins to take back over.

Haha that was pretty big! God gave you that plant! They know what to do! Amazing!

Old 06-10-2019, 11:15 AM #24
Rab.C

Rab.C is a splendid one to beholdRab.C is a splendid one to beholdRab.C is a splendid one to beholdRab.C is a splendid one to beholdRab.C is a splendid one to beholdRab.C is a splendid one to beholdRab.C is a splendid one to beholdRab.C is a splendid one to beholdRab.C is a splendid one to beholdRab.C is a splendid one to beholdRab.C is a splendid one to behold
that wee seedling looks great JustSomeTomatoes can i ask when growing outdoors
do you top the plants.or do you let them do there thing.i think its class growing outdoors

Old 06-10-2019, 11:18 PM #25
JustSumTomatoes
Senior Insomniac

JustSumTomatoes has a brilliant futureJustSumTomatoes has a brilliant futureJustSumTomatoes has a brilliant futureJustSumTomatoes has a brilliant futureJustSumTomatoes has a brilliant futureJustSumTomatoes has a brilliant futureJustSumTomatoes has a brilliant futureJustSumTomatoes has a brilliant futureJustSumTomatoes has a brilliant futureJustSumTomatoes has a brilliant futureJustSumTomatoes has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rab.C View Post
that wee seedling looks great JustSomeTomatoes can i ask when growing outdoors
do you top the plants.or do you let them do there thing.i think its class growing outdoors
Thanks Rab! I prefer not to top outdoors because when I did it in the past I had a plant split right where it forks from the stress of the weight. Outside they get pounded by the wind and rain and are strongest as a single collum. Last year a deer topped one of my Orange Groves for me and it turned out great with lots of support from staking.

Old 06-12-2019, 12:03 PM #26
JustSumTomatoes
Senior Insomniac

Just got out of the shower after returning from the plot. Totally covered in mud, scratched up by briers and saw grass, and have a few mosquito bites to boot. My lower back is killing me (been having problems recently) and I'm enjoying the buzz off an edible made from last years Orange Grove. Feeling good.

Snapped this pic of the OG seedlings before taking them out to the plot, I'm planning on planting 4-5 of them. Never hurts to have extra as it has saved me a couple of times before. Also dropped off some garden fencing stakes, so no more using flimsy sticks and tree branches that break and need constant repair. It was quite amusing stopping on a bridge and tossing a bundle off than recovering it later on the way to the grow, seedlings under arm. I will stop back out either today or tomorrow and get everyone planted.

Better late than never.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0122.JPG
Views:	13
Size:	150.4 KB
ID:	496691

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-12-2019, 12:57 PM #27
Rab.C

Rab.C is a splendid one to beholdRab.C is a splendid one to beholdRab.C is a splendid one to beholdRab.C is a splendid one to beholdRab.C is a splendid one to beholdRab.C is a splendid one to beholdRab.C is a splendid one to beholdRab.C is a splendid one to beholdRab.C is a splendid one to beholdRab.C is a splendid one to beholdRab.C is a splendid one to behold
hey JustSomeTomatoes your wee seedlings are looking good man.cant wait to see there
growth over the next cpl of weeks...

Old 06-12-2019, 04:09 PM #28
pipeline
Cannabotanist

Quote:
Just got out of the shower after returning from the plot. Totally covered in mud, scratched up by briers and saw grass, and have a few mosquito bites to boot. My lower back is killing me (been having problems recently) and I'm enjoying the buzz off an edible made from last years Orange Grove. Feeling good.

Snapped this pic of the OG seedlings before taking them out to the plot, I'm planning on planting 4-5 of them. Never hurts to have extra as it has saved me a couple of times before. Also dropped off some garden fencing stakes, so no more using flimsy sticks and tree branches that break and need constant repair. It was quite amusing stopping on a bridge and tossing a bundle off than recovering it later on the way to the grow, seedlings under arm. I will stop back out either today or tomorrow and get everyone planted.

Better late than never.

Cool! Still time left! Those seedlings are on the move! They will catch up quick once they get planted!

Old 06-14-2019, 10:38 AM #29
JustSumTomatoes
Senior Insomniac

Stopped to check on the other 7 OG seedlings (the ones I hadn't dropped off at the plot) and they were gone.

This area wasn't too far from where I live (made care easier) but I always had a feeling one day someone would find them. They weren't hidden as well as they are at the plot. But hey, I have all the seedlings I need and a few extra at the plot, and have the one I found in the birdseed pile potted up in a different location. This is just part of the game.

Since I'm tight on time and the plants are already in the field, I'll just have to wait until they're full grow until I sex them. I'm also considering doing a plant or two in the swamp I mentioned earlier. Couldn't make it out yesterday because it was storming (no surprise) so hopefully today will be the day I get the plot settled.

Old 06-16-2019, 06:56 AM #30
JustSumTomatoes
Senior Insomniac

Stopped out at the plot yesterday and got all the grass cleared out and another hole dug with a seedling put in. Didn't even bother to water it cause I knew we would have rain all day today and tomorrow. The creek I had to cross was blown out and chest deep in some places. The plot was a total mud pit which makes me concerned for the ones in the ground. Afghani's aren't fond of being waterlogged for long.