Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Indoor Grows - Soil > The little sprout that maybe could

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
The little sprout that maybe could Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-05-2019, 12:40 PM #11
JockBudman

JockBudman is a jewel in the roughJockBudman is a jewel in the roughJockBudman is a jewel in the roughJockBudman is a jewel in the roughJockBudman is a jewel in the roughJockBudman is a jewel in the roughJockBudman is a jewel in the rough
You can kind of see the first true leaves coming through now, and so far they look very rounded.

I know it's too early to draw any conclusions but whatever it is, it has a strong Affie influence. I'm hoping it's the full Afghan cross - my mango and wispy cuts are thin leafed and the mango in particular throws odd leaf mutations constantly. That'll be my big clue when there's more progress to show.

Old 05-14-2019, 07:53 PM #12
JockBudman

JockBudman is a jewel in the roughJockBudman is a jewel in the roughJockBudman is a jewel in the roughJockBudman is a jewel in the roughJockBudman is a jewel in the roughJockBudman is a jewel in the roughJockBudman is a jewel in the rough

Potted up and looking good. I'll be on holiday for a week soon so here's hoping she makes it through the week and I come back to a nice big vegging plant

JockBudman is offline Quote

Old 05-16-2019, 08:38 PM #13
CaptnCrunch

CaptnCrunch has a spectacular aura aboutCaptnCrunch has a spectacular aura aboutCaptnCrunch has a spectacular aura aboutCaptnCrunch has a spectacular aura aboutCaptnCrunch has a spectacular aura about
It's a miracle, lol
CaptnCrunch is offline Quote

Old 05-24-2019, 02:36 PM #14
JockBudman

Still goin'...

Old 05-25-2019, 10:26 PM #15
JockBudman

Quite wide internode spacing going on, could be a sneaky male...

Old 06-02-2019, 08:36 PM #16
JockBudman

Just gave it a quick water before it goes into the new flower space I've built. Chucked in a pinch of epsom salts and 0.5ml each of bionova veganics veg and bloom as it's losing colour in the lower leaves now.

Just another few weeks to discover if I got myself a girl or not. Fingers crossed.

Old 06-12-2019, 11:51 AM #17
JockBudman

Quick update - I'm having issues with nitrogen deficiency, despite using a hot soil, which makes sense as the ahp mother was very hungry all her life. I've fed her a bit more last night and discovered she is indeed a she.

I'll post some photos sometime this week but it looks like this thread will now run til harvest.

Old 06-14-2019, 11:05 PM #18
pongster

pongster has a spectacular aura aboutpongster has a spectacular aura aboutpongster has a spectacular aura about
this is gold,
i will watch here until the very end,
best luck!
pongster is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-16-2019, 04:09 PM #19
JockBudman

Some new photos. She's shown sex and is starting to form flowers at the top of the main cola. I've taken off the lowest two branches.

If I had to describe her in one word it would be finicky. She's yellowed really quickly and keeps drooping like this. Not happy with high temps or my (already fairly hot) soil. The hash plant mother did exactly the same so I'm not too surprised, I'll have to bear that in mind when I go for a full run of the seeds I've got.

Old 06-25-2019, 07:29 PM #20
JockBudman

Welp I think we can safely say this has got a bit buggered. The yellowing is stable now for the most part but it's still sad looking at how green she was just at the start of flowering.

At least she's forming some flowers which is good. Won't be a huge yield but a few grams of bud will be nice to get an idea of what this cross can provide. In future I'll be selecting for the calyx to leaf ratio and yield of aghan hash plant with the lower nutrient needs of the wos AK.

That's what I need to keep reminding myself - this is one pheno from a cross where I have around 30 seeds and it's an add on to my main grow so I really shouldn't be paying as much attention to it as I am.

I'm just going to feed the shit out of it from now til harvest and hopefully she won't be bald by the end.