You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Female Seeds > Test Grows > Chem OG + Dreamberry

Thread Title Search
Chem OG + Dreamberry Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-11-2019, 11:26 AM #51
Female Seeds
Vendor

Female Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really nice
Fantastic updates TheBlaze, thanks so much for these great pictures.
I find that Chem OG, pheno 2, quite peculiar. Those leaves are more Sativaish looking, am I wrong or what? I am asking because I never seen so thin leaves with strain, plus never seen such an evident stretching...so that's why is all very interesting, quite curious to see how they will look like once ready

And glad to hear that you could pull those few nanners, happy news luckily...and yeah, you can't do that much with the skyscrapers pheno, it's extremely difficult to keep everything under control, even though you are doing a great job. Anyhow, so many pistils around, really a lot, just look at pheno 1. It's an explosion of pistils I believe that one is going to be a nice harvest, seems she'll pack quite some weight in the next weeks. Could you tell me how tall are actually those Dream Berry?

Thanks a lot again for keeping everything update, I am enjoying this thread a lot!

Take care my friend,

Cheers,
Mr B.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlaze View Post
Chem OG pheno 2
View Image

Chem OG pheno 2
View Image

Dream Berry pheno 2 - the foxtail one
View Image

Dream Berry pheno 1 - The one that threw nanners
View Image

Dream Berry pheno 1
View Image

Old 06-11-2019, 01:06 PM #52
TheBlaze

TheBlaze has a brilliant futureTheBlaze has a brilliant futureTheBlaze has a brilliant futureTheBlaze has a brilliant futureTheBlaze has a brilliant futureTheBlaze has a brilliant futureTheBlaze has a brilliant futureTheBlaze has a brilliant futureTheBlaze has a brilliant futureTheBlaze has a brilliant futureTheBlaze has a brilliant future
Hi Mr. B

Yes, the second pheno of Chem OG is way different to the other 2 plants. She has a strong gassy smell as well. Smells great.

The tallest Dream Berry is about 1,6m tall excluding the pot. With pot she is almost as tall as I am, and I'm 6ft. I've moved them to the back of the room, where they get the least light.

One of the Dream Berry's has an extremely sweet berry smell. Almost like jam. The other has more of a hazey cat piss and sweet lemon thing going on.

Today is 6 weeks of 12/12, so I will take some more photos tonight and post them up here tomorrow.

I think the Dream Berry would be amazing outdoors. I still have 5 beans left, so I might just do that.

EDIT: Now that I think about it, the tallest Dream Berry is easily as tall as I am
TheBlaze is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-12-2019, 09:58 AM #53
TheBlaze

TheBlaze has a brilliant futureTheBlaze has a brilliant futureTheBlaze has a brilliant futureTheBlaze has a brilliant futureTheBlaze has a brilliant futureTheBlaze has a brilliant futureTheBlaze has a brilliant futureTheBlaze has a brilliant futureTheBlaze has a brilliant futureTheBlaze has a brilliant futureTheBlaze has a brilliant future
6 weeks of 12/12

Seems I actually have 3 different phenos of each. As flower is progressing, the differences are becoming more noticeable.

On to the photos...

The tall Dream Berry

Chem OG pheno 3 - the gassy one

Chem OG pheno 2 - cookie like buds - smells of gas and citrus

Chem OG pheno 1 - donkey dick

Chem OG pheno 1

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-19-2019, 10:25 AM #54
TheBlaze

7 weeks of 12/12

Dream Berry - Blueberry pheno

Dream Berry - Blue Berry pheno

Dream Berry - Haze pheno

Haze pheno will be run for extract. Should make some really fire dab.

You can see the really tall Dream Berry at the back of the room in the first pic.

More updates coming...

Old 06-19-2019, 10:38 AM #55
TheBlaze

Continued...

Chem OG - pheno 3

Chem OG - pheno 3

Gassiest of the bunch. Smells almost fizzy, if that makes sense.

Old 06-19-2019, 11:24 AM #56
TheBlaze

Continued...

Chem OG - pheno 2

Chem OG - pheno 2

Chem OG - pheno 2

She has small rock hard nugs all down her terminal nodes. Also the frostiest of the lot.

Old 06-19-2019, 11:26 AM #57
TheBlaze

Continued...

Chem OG - pheno 1

Chem OG - pheno 1

Chem OG - pheno 1

She is building baseball bats.

1 members found this post helpful.