Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedbay > Seedbay Private Breeders > Baked Beanz > MM crosses

Thread Title Search
MM crosses Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-27-2018, 06:34 PM #21
the_niņo

the_niņo is a glorious beacon of lightthe_niņo is a glorious beacon of lightthe_niņo is a glorious beacon of lightthe_niņo is a glorious beacon of lightthe_niņo is a glorious beacon of lightthe_niņo is a glorious beacon of lightthe_niņo is a glorious beacon of lightthe_niņo is a glorious beacon of lightthe_niņo is a glorious beacon of lightthe_niņo is a glorious beacon of lightthe_niņo is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koondense View Post
Hi Nino!
I just saw your thread and found a lot of very nice and informative pictures
How did these girls finish?
I happen to have some Lime Madness seeds and will probably start one pretty soon, is there anything particular to know when growing these beauties?
Thanks for any tip and take best care.

Cheers
hey brother... sorry for the delay, just saw this come up...
they finished great.. still have a few nugs of both of the lime madness curing up... about 8 months now...
first thing i will tell you is that these get remarkably better after they hit a 3 month cure... the high and the flavors just got better and more pronounced...
of the 3 lime madness females i grew out, all were fire.. each one expressed the lime in different ways, from lime, to lime rind, to chemmy lime....
just give em the time they need to finish... 12-14 weeks indoors is what i took them to....
the_niņo is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-27-2018, 06:46 PM #22
Dog Star
Why so Sirius!!

Dog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivor
Am like on sight those MM x BLR#6..

cant wait for smoke report..

Kind regards Nino
Dog Star is offline Quote

Old 12-27-2018, 07:20 PM #23
Koondense

Koondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant future
Koondense has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Thanks Nino for the response.
I was just planning an all purple cycle but the germ rates are pretty low(who knows why) and now I'm tempted to jump the line and pop a MMxBL seed.
Would finish in a similar time frame as my Panalawi clone which will get the spot for sure.
I'll see during the weekend what happens, maybe I'll drop in some photos if the MM cross gets a spot.

Cheers
Koondense is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-27-2018, 10:15 PM #24
the_niņo

the_niņo is a glorious beacon of lightthe_niņo is a glorious beacon of lightthe_niņo is a glorious beacon of lightthe_niņo is a glorious beacon of lightthe_niņo is a glorious beacon of lightthe_niņo is a glorious beacon of lightthe_niņo is a glorious beacon of lightthe_niņo is a glorious beacon of lightthe_niņo is a glorious beacon of lightthe_niņo is a glorious beacon of lightthe_niņo is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dog Star View Post
Am like on sight those MM x BLR#6..

cant wait for smoke report..

Kind regards Nino
thanks man... ya thats the one that i still have a cut of around... chemmy lime flavors... ran her outdoors this year in a greenhouse... pulled it around nov. 15th... prob could have gone another couple weeks...
smoke is on point after a good cure... mouth coating lime on the inhale with a deep lime/chem exhale... nice uplifting high that does not cloud the head... felt in the chest and body... motivating and med-long lasting.. 2-3 hours of niceness...
let me dig up some newer pics for you....

Old 12-27-2018, 10:25 PM #25
the_niņo

ere we go!!

mm x blr6 indoors @ about 7 weeks

same one in greenhouse

a different pheno in GH... tastes of lime rind

and these things were rock solid outdoors/in greenhouse... no mold at all and no PM...
they just take a while to finish, and get yuge.....

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-27-2018, 10:44 PM #26
mack 10

mack 10 has a reputation beyond reputemack 10 has a reputation beyond reputemack 10 has a reputation beyond reputemack 10 has a reputation beyond reputemack 10 has a reputation beyond reputemack 10 has a reputation beyond reputemack 10 has a reputation beyond reputemack 10 has a reputation beyond reputemack 10 has a reputation beyond reputemack 10 has a reputation beyond reputemack 10 has a reputation beyond repute
nice.

Double OG.
mack 10 is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-12-2019, 01:12 AM #27
the_niņo

lime madness 'toxic' @11.5 weeks indoors... greasy lime funk nuggets...
she got a bit more densed up this round...
we likey

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-07-2019, 07:17 PM #28
Koondense

Koondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant future
Looks like I'll grow some Beast Lime Madness after all,
put to soak the Lime madness and Beast lime, so far only one Beast lime sprouted and looks a healthy bean.
If she survives I'll have a thread with pics about the grow. She'll have some nice company of course

Have a great weekend!

Cheers

Old 06-11-2019, 11:42 PM #29
the_niņo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koondense View Post
Looks like I'll grow some Beast Lime Madness after all,
put to soak the Lime madness and Beast lime, so far only one Beast lime sprouted and looks a healthy bean.
If she survives I'll have a thread with pics about the grow. She'll have some nice company of course

Have a great weekend!

Cheers
oh nice!! whats the cross on the beast madness again?

Old 06-12-2019, 09:28 AM #30
Koondense

Not sure i remember correctly but should be (MM x oaxaca) x ((MM x thai 78) x Black Lime) ... or something very similar. If i understand correctly it's MMxOaxaca x Lime madness.

She looks great for a seedling, i was only expecting a bit narrower leaves but it's still early days, we'll see how she develops.

Cheers