Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > USA Cannabis Scene: State By State > Michigan > CORPORATIZING CANNABIS PRODUCTION IN MICHIGAN

Thread Title Search
CORPORATIZING CANNABIS PRODUCTION IN MICHIGAN Thread Tools
Old 05-11-2019, 04:03 AM #31
shaggyballs

shaggyballs has a brilliant futureshaggyballs has a brilliant futureshaggyballs has a brilliant futureshaggyballs has a brilliant futureshaggyballs has a brilliant futureshaggyballs has a brilliant futureshaggyballs has a brilliant futureshaggyballs has a brilliant futureshaggyballs has a brilliant futureshaggyballs has a brilliant futureshaggyballs has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaggyballs View Post
They have already tried to remove home grows in MI.
You know they did right?
You don't believe it will be tried again?
Better think again is all I have to say to this statement.
I will say this again.
They are gonna try!
Ins and outs of Pythium
OVERGROW FAQ

I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do. I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do.
shaggyballs is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-14-2019, 05:19 AM #32
shaggyballs

shaggyballs has a brilliant futureshaggyballs has a brilliant futureshaggyballs has a brilliant futureshaggyballs has a brilliant futureshaggyballs has a brilliant futureshaggyballs has a brilliant futureshaggyballs has a brilliant futureshaggyballs has a brilliant futureshaggyballs has a brilliant futureshaggyballs has a brilliant futureshaggyballs has a brilliant future
Big cannabiz marched all their employees down to Lansing to protest not making enough sales.
It seems to have been succesful too.
What is next for Mi.
Ins and outs of Pythium
OVERGROW FAQ

I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do. I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do.

Old 05-15-2019, 04:40 PM #33
shaggyballs

“They’re stealing business that we’ve paid big annual licensing fees for,” Carter said. “This is a big deal.”
Ins and outs of Pythium
OVERGROW FAQ

Old 05-17-2019, 02:46 PM #34
Miraculous Meds

Miraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaggyballs View Post
“They’re stealing business that we’ve paid big annual licensing fees for,” Carter said. “This is a big deal.”

So whats the latest info shaggy? Last I heard clubs/dispensaries cant take products from caregivers anymore, but licensed growers can purchase products from caregivers, then test and sell it to dispensaries?

I see both sides of this. Not really fair for the people that have licenses. Also I would guess theres not enough licensed growers yet, to fill the dispensaries and patient/customer needs?
Miraculous Meds is offline Quote

Old 06-12-2019, 04:47 AM #35
shaggyballs

I think what you said is correct, it changes so fast.
I know the legal suppliers still cant keep up.

We are getting out of town weed sealed in small jars, not real sure.
It is pre-packaged with a tamper seal, fancy and good too.

I think caregiveers are still in the game but not much longer.

Those greedy corporate types want all the cash.
Once the get rid of caregivers they will pay lobbyists to remove all home grows too.
They gotta have it all, those greedy greedy bastards.

Quote from one of those greedy bastards:
About his competition.
“We are being pillaged by these people,” he said. “My lawyers are ready to launch rockets!”
Ins and outs of Pythium
OVERGROW FAQ

Old 06-12-2019, 05:09 PM #36
Shmavis
Being-in-the-world

Shmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud of
So the big corporate growers/suppliers are bitching about competition from caregivers, even though they cannot supply the demand? In other words, what competition?
§467. I am sitting with a philosopher in the garden; he says again and again “I know that that’s a tree”, pointing to a tree that is near us. Someone else arrives and hears this, and I tell him: “This fellow isn’t insane. We are only doing philosophy.”

― Ludwig Wittgenstein, On Certainty
Shmavis is offline Quote

Old 06-12-2019, 05:22 PM #37
bigtacofarmer

bigtacofarmer has a reputation beyond reputebigtacofarmer has a reputation beyond reputebigtacofarmer has a reputation beyond reputebigtacofarmer has a reputation beyond reputebigtacofarmer has a reputation beyond reputebigtacofarmer has a reputation beyond reputebigtacofarmer has a reputation beyond reputebigtacofarmer has a reputation beyond reputebigtacofarmer has a reputation beyond reputebigtacofarmer has a reputation beyond reputebigtacofarmer has a reputation beyond repute
Ace sell a hemp strain with almost no cannabinoids or terpenes that will be ideal for joint breeding projects between coorperate grows and disgruntled growers.
bigtacofarmer is online now Quote

Old 06-12-2019, 05:24 PM #38
bigtacofarmer

bigtacofarmer has a reputation beyond reputebigtacofarmer has a reputation beyond reputebigtacofarmer has a reputation beyond reputebigtacofarmer has a reputation beyond reputebigtacofarmer has a reputation beyond reputebigtacofarmer has a reputation beyond reputebigtacofarmer has a reputation beyond reputebigtacofarmer has a reputation beyond reputebigtacofarmer has a reputation beyond reputebigtacofarmer has a reputation beyond reputebigtacofarmer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shmavis View Post
So the big corporate growers/suppliers are bitching about competition from caregivers, even though they cannot supply the demand? In other words, what competition?

Tons of Michigan weed is going to states with stricter laws. But they are all changing the rules and will not need import soon. They know this and want that money money money.

Old 06-16-2019, 04:42 PM #39
Shmavis
Being-in-the-world

Shmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtacofarmer View Post
Tons of Michigan weed is going to states with stricter laws. But they are all changing the rules and will not need import soon. They know this and want that money money money.
Who’s exporting the weed? Caregivers?
§467. I am sitting with a philosopher in the garden; he says again and again “I know that that’s a tree”, pointing to a tree that is near us. Someone else arrives and hears this, and I tell him: “This fellow isn’t insane. We are only doing philosophy.”

― Ludwig Wittgenstein, On Certainty
Shmavis is offline Quote

Old 06-16-2019, 04:49 PM #40
bigtacofarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shmavis View Post
Who’s exporting the weed? Caregivers?

The people driving in from out of state. Medical and rec states are the new Mexico.