Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Smoking Devices and Accessories > GN originals stash boxes.. a blast from the past...

Thread Title Search
Click to visit Zamnesia
GN originals stash boxes.. a blast from the past... Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-11-2019, 08:56 PM #31
BadTicket
ØG T®ipL3 ØG³

BadTicket has a brilliant futureBadTicket has a brilliant futureBadTicket has a brilliant futureBadTicket has a brilliant futureBadTicket has a brilliant futureBadTicket has a brilliant futureBadTicket has a brilliant futureBadTicket has a brilliant futureBadTicket has a brilliant futureBadTicket has a brilliant futureBadTicket has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by guineapig View Post
The original Gypsy Nirvana Amsterdam card is in there too.
Mang.. I went to Amsterdam September 2007, figured I'd go meet the original Gypsy Nirvana in real life at the SB-shop, get some cool seeds and stuff and thing. But nope! Closed for vacation.

What a bummer I thought.. But that's ok, tomorrow I'm going to Utrecht and visit Sarasani, the oldest coffee shop in the Netherlands.

SWEET!
..No, wait, the door is locked during business hours, the fuck?
Well turns out they were hustling coke on the side or something, got busted and lost their license.

So yea, if anyone is planning on visiting Amsterdam and/or Utrecht in September 2007.. Don't go, it'll break your heart.

BadTicket is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-13-2019, 10:32 AM #32
Fermented

Fermented is just really niceFermented is just really niceFermented is just really niceFermented is just really niceFermented is just really niceFermented is just really niceFermented is just really niceFermented is just really niceFermented is just really nice
I went to the Amsterdam shop too and bought a few packets of seeds. Gypsy got me high as phuck and gave me some free packets of seeds!...one of which was Zamal from ReUnion, for which I am forever grateful, I grew them, produced a few handfuls of seeds and grew them for years, the best examples, about 1 in 20 females, were levitating tripping grass! I wish I could get my hands on the same seeds again. I still remember the high from that Zamal...it was as if my body was separated from my mind, I would be able to "look" down at myself from 8 feet above like I was a drone lol...a really cool high with positive/out of body/trippy feelings! The downside was that they did have a long flowering duration and would finish in December ~ January, hermies were common but the plants grew tall like most tropical sativas, never molded, were insect resistant and could handle roof ripping typhoons.

The larger sized models of Gypsy Nirvana stash boxes were rosewood which was a red/brown color with a high gloss finish and a high gloss black lacquer finish. There were also other models made from zebra wood, bird's eye maple stained grey, ash burl and others. Some of the large size rosewood and black stash boxes had matching grinders with "Gypsy Nirvana" laser engraved on them and in-filled with gold. The best part about these boxes is that you could make dry sift (passively by prepping bud over the screen or actively dry sift), you could store your lighter, papers, bowls, one hitters etc in it, they were lockable and looked similar to a quality cigar humidor....they were definitely a decade ahead of their time.

Gypsy was also the first company to offer free seeds with every purchase and the seeds came sealed in the original breeder's packaging.....the funniest thing way back then was that the online fans boys of Heaven's Stairway (another competing seed selling company) at the time accused Gypsy of selling counterfeit seeds and told everyone that HS was where everyone should order, which was ludicrous as HS sold seeds that were in plain packaging, not sealed in the original packaging! lol

Last edited by Fermented; 06-17-2019 at 02:17 PM..
Fermented is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.