Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > Marijuana News > Phylos Bioscience sparks outrage after announcing their beginning their own breeding

Thread Title Search
Phylos Bioscience sparks outrage after announcing their beginning their own breeding Thread Tools
Old 06-11-2019, 02:11 PM #541
bigtacofarmer

bigtacofarmer has a reputation beyond reputebigtacofarmer has a reputation beyond reputebigtacofarmer has a reputation beyond reputebigtacofarmer has a reputation beyond reputebigtacofarmer has a reputation beyond reputebigtacofarmer has a reputation beyond reputebigtacofarmer has a reputation beyond reputebigtacofarmer has a reputation beyond reputebigtacofarmer has a reputation beyond reputebigtacofarmer has a reputation beyond reputebigtacofarmer has a reputation beyond repute
I am with shaggy. I have always known legalization also meant a coorperate takeover. What has surprised me is how the process has worked. We have people trading stock in billion dollar companies at the same time as it is still a felony in some states. I could go on for days about all the oxymoron shit but most of you know. To me the most mind blowing part. The only people that give a fuck is growers. They are the only ones getting fucked. Consumers do not care. Maybe a little if you explain how its progressing. But most people are looking forward to buying a wal mart 20 sack. Around here distilate pens are so popular. Turns out Im the type of smoker that wants super stanky that stinks up wherever I am at. And I want to always burn something new for my head. Why have the same buzz twice in a row. Turns out there is alot of smokers that do not care if their weed even taste like weed. And do not want stinky. Or trippy. Or really anything a conneseuer would want.

Anyway. The market will chase the money. And the potheads will chase quality.
bigtacofarmer is offline Quote

7 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-12-2019, 08:01 PM #542
Drewsif

Drewsif is a glorious beacon of lightDrewsif is a glorious beacon of lightDrewsif is a glorious beacon of lightDrewsif is a glorious beacon of lightDrewsif is a glorious beacon of lightDrewsif is a glorious beacon of lightDrewsif is a glorious beacon of lightDrewsif is a glorious beacon of lightDrewsif is a glorious beacon of lightDrewsif is a glorious beacon of lightDrewsif is a glorious beacon of light
Most people today will never eat a tortilla that's capable of molding, or a tomatoe that wouldnt make me personally vomit. Nor did the "Cannabis community" make that tie dye shirt theyre wearing.

Legal Cannabis is not going to be a natural quality grass roots product. Terp hype is guaranteed foreshadowing, it will be perfumed distillate. Half the country are "non-tasters" with no gag reflex or natural poison response, and associate flavor exclusively with scent. They smoke perfume in the southwest. Its disgusting what's happened to Cannabis. You cant even sell ugly strains that reek proper and taste like royal cake frosting, but you can turn moldy trim into Grade A distilled bullshit that tastes like Dr Shoals shoe spray.

You cant make sense of it.
Drewsif is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-13-2019, 11:26 AM #543
Fermented

Fermented is just really niceFermented is just really niceFermented is just really niceFermented is just really niceFermented is just really niceFermented is just really niceFermented is just really niceFermented is just really niceFermented is just really nice
You don't have to be a dippy hippie to realize that it won't take long for corporate cannabis to "convince" politicians in power with bags of money or jobs when they get voted out to pass laws that will criminalize or in some way prevent personal growing to make it "safer" for the public....or will it be simply like beer, where 99.9% of it is produced by big (or those aspiring to be big) companies and making it yourself at home is rare?
Fermented is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-13-2019, 07:25 PM #544
White Beard

White Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivor
I know some don’t favor this, but the only thing that can derail your projection is for growers to unite, organize, and push their way into representatives’ offices - speak with one voice, make sure the important things stay on the table, show up to hearings, get cannabis users onboard for a smoke-OUT, a National t-break in support of traditional growers and better cannabis...(hit ‘em in the tax revenue).

It’s not as immediately satisfying as saying “FUCK YOU!!!” to the man, but it usually involves fewer arrests and beatings.
——————
“You never see the lies that *YOU* believe, but you know you have been captured,
Still you feel so civilized - and you look so pretty in your new lace sleeves...”

——————
Letting my freak flag fly!
White Beard is offline Quote

Old 06-13-2019, 07:48 PM #545
CosmicGiggle

CosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivor
Cool

.... something like an individual cannabis growers lobby, it'll take Big Buck$ to compete with the Big Boys, easier and more satisfying to screw 'um by remaining in the closet.
CosmicGiggle is offline Quote

Old 06-13-2019, 08:09 PM #546
shaggyballs

shaggyballs has a brilliant futureshaggyballs has a brilliant futureshaggyballs has a brilliant futureshaggyballs has a brilliant futureshaggyballs has a brilliant futureshaggyballs has a brilliant futureshaggyballs has a brilliant futureshaggyballs has a brilliant futureshaggyballs has a brilliant futureshaggyballs has a brilliant futureshaggyballs has a brilliant future
Or we could vote no to bullshit legalization laws we dont agree with in the first place.
Ins and outs of Pythium
OVERGROW FAQ

I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do. I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do.
shaggyballs is online now Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-13-2019, 08:52 PM #547
I'mback

I'mback is just really niceI'mback is just really niceI'mback is just really niceI'mback is just really niceI'mback is just really niceI'mback is just really niceI'mback is just really niceI'mback is just really niceI'mback is just really nice
Getting a foot in the door is a start. Crying over spilt milk won't do diddly for you, with the exception of raising your stress and blood pressure. Chill dude and light one up.

“The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience,

but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.”

May the fleas of a thousand camels infest
the crotch of the person who screws up your day and,
may their arms be too short to scratch...

I'mback is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-13-2019, 09:40 PM #548
White Beard

White Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicGiggle View Post
.... something like an individual cannabis growers lobby, it'll take Big Buck$ to compete with the Big Boys, easier and more satisfying to screw 'um by remaining in the closet.
Well, we’d be fools to try to compete with them dollar for dollar, but while it WOULD cost something, it’s important to be within shouting distance when we yell “BAD IDEA!” at them.

Number of supporters can make up for number of dollars, and a national smoke-out weekend in support of small growers and growers’ rights and better weed would definitely get their attention.
——————
“You never see the lies that *YOU* believe, but you know you have been captured,
Still you feel so civilized - and you look so pretty in your new lace sleeves...”

——————
Letting my freak flag fly!
White Beard is offline Quote

Old 06-13-2019, 10:24 PM #549
shaggyballs

shaggyballs has a brilliant futureshaggyballs has a brilliant futureshaggyballs has a brilliant futureshaggyballs has a brilliant futureshaggyballs has a brilliant futureshaggyballs has a brilliant futureshaggyballs has a brilliant futureshaggyballs has a brilliant futureshaggyballs has a brilliant futureshaggyballs has a brilliant futureshaggyballs has a brilliant future
Not crying over spilled milk,just trying to keep folks from making the same mistake over and over again.
We could do so much better than the scraps they are tossing us.
If you are good with scraps they hey, but not me.

If you are trying to get their attention boycott all pot stores that will surely get their attention.
Ins and outs of Pythium
OVERGROW FAQ

I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do. I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do.
shaggyballs is online now Quote

Old 06-13-2019, 11:41 PM #550
I'mback

I'mback is just really niceI'mback is just really niceI'mback is just really niceI'mback is just really niceI'mback is just really niceI'mback is just really niceI'mback is just really niceI'mback is just really niceI'mback is just really nice
The only problem is that you are sounding like a broken record, each day a new twist. There is no pie in the sky. Just delusional thinking! BTW I'm a glass 1/2 full kind of guy.

“The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience,

but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.”

May the fleas of a thousand camels infest
the crotch of the person who screws up your day and,
may their arms be too short to scratch...

I'mback is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.