Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Organic Soil > Endophytes for ipm

Thread Title Search
Endophytes for ipm Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-16-2019, 07:28 PM #11
moses wellfleet

moses wellfleet is a survivormoses wellfleet is a survivormoses wellfleet is a survivormoses wellfleet is a survivormoses wellfleet is a survivormoses wellfleet is a survivormoses wellfleet is a survivormoses wellfleet is a survivormoses wellfleet is a survivormoses wellfleet is a survivormoses wellfleet is a survivor
I don’t think it has much to do with nutrition. I have run the resistant plant enough times to observe that it is consistently the one that has almost no pm infection. Nutrition is uniform for all plants as far as possible. Resistance seems to be a trait of the g13’88 Hashplant hybrids. Plants not related to that line like blueberry doms are looking like they were caught in a blizzard. I really want to find out what is the cause of the resistance!
moses wellfleet is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-18-2019, 05:57 PM #12
Rico Swazi

Rico Swazi is just really niceRico Swazi is just really niceRico Swazi is just really niceRico Swazi is just really niceRico Swazi is just really niceRico Swazi is just really niceRico Swazi is just really niceRico Swazi is just really niceRico Swazi is just really niceRico Swazi is just really niceRico Swazi is just really nice
I agree, if it was only that simple, we all would be growing the NPK and micros way..
maintaining a healthy natural living soil is not easy and often times work.

We live in a world with bacteria and fungi. Identifying and understanding how to use these 'friends' to our advantage is paramount

not only for our favorite herb, but for our own personal health.
Rico Swazi is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-18-2019, 06:30 PM #13
moses wellfleet

moses wellfleet is a survivormoses wellfleet is a survivormoses wellfleet is a survivormoses wellfleet is a survivormoses wellfleet is a survivormoses wellfleet is a survivormoses wellfleet is a survivormoses wellfleet is a survivormoses wellfleet is a survivormoses wellfleet is a survivormoses wellfleet is a survivor
The smoothie is going down tomorrow. Happy hour!! Drinks on me!!

Old 05-18-2019, 06:43 PM #14
Weird
3rd eye jedi

Weird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivor
i was reading somewhere about observing plants outdoors and using plants that thrived to treat the ones that did not

a few products such as regalia seem to use this particular methodology

good thread

WWDLBD

WW1.618D

Quote:
The shape it takes could be yours to choose

What you may win, what you may lose
Sativa is manna from heaven - BLueGrassToker

Ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cured - Ureapwhatusow

nobody every told me i found out for myself, you've got to believe in foolish miracles - o. osborne

Although the masters make the rules
For the wise men and the fools
I got nothing, Ma, to live up to - b. Dylan
Weird is offline Quote

Old 05-20-2019, 01:47 AM #15
Rico Swazi

Rico Swazi is just really niceRico Swazi is just really niceRico Swazi is just really niceRico Swazi is just really niceRico Swazi is just really niceRico Swazi is just really niceRico Swazi is just really niceRico Swazi is just really niceRico Swazi is just really niceRico Swazi is just really niceRico Swazi is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by moses wellfleet View Post
The smoothie is going down tomorrow. Happy hour!! Drinks on me!!

what the hell...you drinking it or pouring it all over yourself ? Edit (sorry, jocularity not my best suite)
I am still trying to discover what the consortium of 11 endophytes are. no luck so far.

Edit 2- I am however finding quite a bit on Pseudozyma aphidis (yeast mentioned in original slurry article)

claims are being made P. aphidis works well on Botrytis cinerea also

https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/...1111/mpp.12775
and a patent application for a product
https://patentswarm.com/patents/US20140141976A1

Got ants? maybe you should get some . check out Microbemans thread on ants

Last edited by Rico Swazi; 05-20-2019 at 07:08 PM.. Reason: stoned and high this time
Rico Swazi is offline Quote

Old 05-20-2019, 02:46 AM #16
Fred Sanford

Fred Sanford is a glorious beacon of lightFred Sanford is a glorious beacon of lightFred Sanford is a glorious beacon of lightFred Sanford is a glorious beacon of lightFred Sanford is a glorious beacon of lightFred Sanford is a glorious beacon of lightFred Sanford is a glorious beacon of lightFred Sanford is a glorious beacon of lightFred Sanford is a glorious beacon of lightFred Sanford is a glorious beacon of lightFred Sanford is a glorious beacon of light
Good thread, thanks for that Moses.
Fred Sanford is online now Quote

Old 05-22-2019, 04:48 PM #17
gmanwho

gmanwho has a brilliant futuregmanwho has a brilliant futuregmanwho has a brilliant futuregmanwho has a brilliant futuregmanwho has a brilliant futuregmanwho has a brilliant futuregmanwho has a brilliant futuregmanwho has a brilliant futuregmanwho has a brilliant futuregmanwho has a brilliant futuregmanwho has a brilliant future
awesome article. but as with most there is the slight potential for side effects. im all for the slurry. hands down!!! but it's good to know of possible issues down the road. an it seems its always those "rare patients" are the ones with compromised immune systems that may get a infection. elderly or infants.

when i did a search on Pseudozyma aphidis , one of the active ingredients from the article, it came up with a few rare cases that infected humans.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4389203/

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26608844

just something worth noting. i found the same things with Metarhizium anisopliae, used to fight crawling insects. few rare cases reported of human infection. i have great success with this. killing of fungus knats and at one point had root aphids , now eradicated thank you. every 2-3 weeks i hand water in with recharge an actinovate.

just something good to know, thats all. after all Dr house isnt in every hospital incase these rare things inoculate in humans.

for pm been foliar spraying actinovate. so far with no issues with a room that had nearby exposure of a small pm outbreak.

b well man
gmanwho is offline Quote

Old 06-05-2019, 12:44 PM #18
moses wellfleet

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmanwho View Post
awesome article. but as with most there is the slight potential for side effects. im all for the slurry. hands down!!! but it's good to know of possible issues down the road. an it seems its always those "rare patients" are the ones with compromised immune systems that may get a infection. elderly or infants.

when i did a search on Pseudozyma aphidis , one of the active ingredients from the article, it came up with a few rare cases that infected humans.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4389203/

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26608844

just something worth noting. i found the same things with Metarhizium anisopliae, used to fight crawling insects. few rare cases reported of human infection. i have great success with this. killing of fungus knats and at one point had root aphids , now eradicated thank you. every 2-3 weeks i hand water in with recharge an actinovate.

just something good to know, thats all. after all Dr house isnt in every hospital incase these rare things inoculate in humans.

for pm been foliar spraying actinovate. so far with no issues with a room that had nearby exposure of a small pm outbreak.

b well man
Yes I use Metarhizium, B. Bassiana and L. Muscarium regularly. I just have to assume my immune system is good!

I never got around to doing the smoothie because I noticed that clones that were vegged with the resistant cut on all sides with leaves touching seem to acquire the resistance and it makes sense if you think about it!!

Old 06-09-2019, 12:08 PM #19
Lost in a SOG
~~ex Atlantean~~

Lost in a SOG has a brilliant futureLost in a SOG has a brilliant futureLost in a SOG has a brilliant futureLost in a SOG has a brilliant futureLost in a SOG has a brilliant futureLost in a SOG has a brilliant futureLost in a SOG has a brilliant futureLost in a SOG has a brilliant futureLost in a SOG has a brilliant futureLost in a SOG has a brilliant futureLost in a SOG has a brilliant future
Low calcium, usually through slowed transpiration for some reason, is the most common cause of pm as i understand it. It maintains the tight junctions between cells.
Lost in a SOG is offline Quote

Old 06-09-2019, 10:42 PM #20
CannaRed
Cannabinerd

CannaRed has much to be proud ofCannaRed has much to be proud ofCannaRed has much to be proud ofCannaRed has much to be proud ofCannaRed has much to be proud ofCannaRed has much to be proud ofCannaRed has much to be proud ofCannaRed has much to be proud ofCannaRed has much to be proud ofCannaRed has much to be proud ofCannaRed has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by moses wellfleet View Post
I never got around to doing the smoothie because I noticed that clones that were vegged with the resistant cut on all sides with leaves touching seem to acquire the resistance and it makes sense if you think about it!!
Very cool. Passes resistance by touching leaves. Nature is awesome
CannaRed is online now Quote