What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Unofficial Glossary for New Growers

NiteTiger

Tiger, Tiger, burning bright...
Veteran
Saw a few folks this could have helped, so up she goes.

You guys think I should alphabetize it, or not worth the effort?

basspirate

On this site it seems OG is referring to the now defunct overgrow.com. I think urban dictionary would define OG as The O-riginal Gaaangstah! =)

bumping a thread means posting in a thread in order to make it more visible/at the front of the line of all the threads in a forum

LMAO laughing my ass off...

just my two cents. =) this is a very helpful list of terms, btw! definitely been by here a coupla times.

Faraway

Thanx so much, now it all makes more sense to me. I was so afraid to ask what alot of it meant. Great job man!!!

WauiGreen

Thanks Nitetiger for the info, really helpful, i'm another newbie that was feeling a bit stupid for not understanding some of the terms!!! It's cleared up a few questions I had.:thank you: