What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Yellow spots and PM on plant help!

indigOG

I did some research and the leaves look similar to photos of plants with leaf septoria, however it doesn't really fit the description. The yellow spots are not uniform circles, they do not have darkened borders, and there is no hard growth in the middle. Here's a photo, this is my first year growing... I use Tiger Bloom and molasses for nutrients and keep the pH of the feeding water between 6.0-6.5
There are also signs of powdery mold, which I'm thinking of picking up some raw milk and doing a milk spray. Any thoughts? Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_2714.jpg
    IMG_2714.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 31

indigOG

I did some research and the leaves look similar to photos of plants with leaf septoria, however it doesn't really fit the description. The yellow spots are not uniform circles, they do not have darkened borders, and there is no hard growth in the middle. Here's a photo, this is my first year growing... I use Tiger Bloom and molasses for nutrients and keep the pH of the feeding water between 6.0-6.5
There are also signs of powdery mold, which I'm thinking of picking up some raw milk and doing a milk spray. Any thoughts? Thanks

Here is another photo of the yellow spots kinda confusing with the light coming through but if you look closely you'll see them. Thank you:dance013:

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 24

indigOG

are you ph'ing something before you pour it in the ground?

i'm confused

:shark:

I use pH down to bring the pH of the water I pour into the soil down because without it the pH of my tap is 7.5. However, I don't use ph down when I use tiger bloom because it brings the pH down perfectly to 6.0-6.5.