What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

I'm looking for T-Shirts.........

hubcap

StackinCalyxs
Veteran
Hiya, folks.

Just what the title says.
I'm looking for T-Shirts that have your seed company branding on them.
Your seedbank.
Things like that.
Let me advertise for you!!

Hit me up with some links to places that have T-Shirts that fit that bill!!!

Ill order from your site. (not looking for freebies, but, I wont complain if you want to send me free stuff that I can advertise for ya.) :D

I'd prefer them to be quality T-Shirts that last longer than a few washes. Nice graphics. Simply stated. Logo. Whatever ya got.

Lets see what ya got, and, if it appeals to me, Ill purchase some and wear them out and about for ya!

-cap

vanilla dutch

try real gorilla seeds. relentless also had some shirts. the good thing about real gorilla seeds shirts is u can customize them.different styles/ colors. and they are real quality shirts too. washed one yesterday and didnt even fade and it was a black shirt. graphics on it unphased.

hubcap

StackinCalyxs
Veteran
thank you!!!!

cant wait to sport some new threads....

keep those recommendations coming......

-cap

vanilla dutch

www.realgorillaseeds.com

Attachments

• IMG_20200706_170524_01.jpg
    IMG_20200706_170524_01.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG_20200718_101604_01.jpg
    IMG_20200718_101604_01.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 80

bigupcanada

I can put any logo and high quality fabric t shirts you want.. seems you want to support the seend companies tho and i don't want to take away from that or get in trouble for stealing their logos but I'd gice 75% of my profit to the seed bank

Its super easy to make custom shirts...

OakyJoe

OGJoe / Wiener und kein Allemann
Veteran
On several cannabis expos breeder selling merch, also t-shirts. This is where I grabbed my collection :)

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Are you looking to resell, dropship or expand your wardrobe? If you are just wearing them, its easy to find companies that will print whatever you want on pretty much anything. Copyright only kicks in when you start selling them. If you want to resell, contact the guys you want to market for, and do a kickback deal with them. Less shipping around reduces your costs, reduces the sale price and increases sales. Drop shipping is best done the same way, only the kick backs flow in the other direction.

slacker

Somewhere i got an entire box full if different ones, most are seedbay and a cannabis cup shirt wich is way too small, recessive genetics advisory by subcool was way cool.