What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

First grow advice on flower stage.

SourDiesel67

So this is my grow with a tent. Not the best but trying to hone in and get experience. The local shop help me with the set up with tent and light. I didn’t use any nutrients because by the time I got it everything was in flower. I did sex to long and my plants stretch and over crowded.

Long story short my plants started flowering April 29 and says 56- 63flower. I have one of those scopes to check trychomes but it’s hard to tell. Purple punch x white Larry surfr seeds. Also I did stop using the small house fan because plants got wind burn on low. Next round should I use two led lights?

Attachments

• 1070805B-33F0-4A90-9439-9B8DD33A52CA.jpg
    1070805B-33F0-4A90-9439-9B8DD33A52CA.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 23

speedseth

I can only help with the images. If they are in Jpeg format, you should be able to add them. If they are jpegs, and you are still failing, be sure after you select your images from your computer - you hit the separate green "upload" button in the lower right of the box.

Hope that helps

Latest posts

Latest posts