What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Avoid Canna-Seed USA (Austria)

Very bad experience with this outfit, even though they were recommended on another seed finding site. Did not have the Ghost Train Haze even though they listed it online and accepted payment for it. Sent a completely different seed as a substitute without notifying me or asking if I would accept some other genetics. Gave a line of bull when I complained about it. So far have refused to give an address for a return, and have not offered a refund. This is the kind of disrespect that should not occur in any business. The nerve of these guys, I wanted a strong Sativa so I searched for the GTHaze, instead they send me Rare Dankness Drama, which is heavily Indica and tell me it's basically the same thing. These guys stink and all I can do now is hope my credit card company will do a charge back.
Don't let this happen to you.
Avoid Canna-Seed
Last time I looked they still listed Ghost Train Haze for sale on their site.

Last edited:

Joint Lock

Very bad experience with this outfit, even though they were recommended on another seed finding site. Did not have the Ghost Train Haze even though they listed it online and accepted payment for it. Sent a completely different seed as a substitute without notifying me or asking if I would accept some other genetics. Gave a line of bull when I complained about it. So far have refused to give an address for a return, and have not offered a refund. This is the kind of disrespect that should not occur in any business. The nerve of these guys, I wanted a strong Sativa so I searched for the GTHaze, instead they send me Rare Dankness Drama, which is heavily Indica and tell me it's basically the same thing. These guys stink and all I can do now is hope my credit card company will do a charge back.
Don't let this happen to you.
Avoid Canna-Seed
Last time I looked they still listed Ghost Train Haze for sale on their site.

Little advice . Look up your favorite breeder of said strain . Contact or Goto said breeders official website/forum/IG . Find out who official distributors are . Find distributor .Buy Seeds :tiphat: