What's new

Problemo

Bxgrower

Hey there! Having some issues with two of my autoflowers. Im thinking its from underwatering, soils quite dry. But the cookies on the right in the bigger pot seems to be doing good. Anyone got an idea?

Thanks a million
Stay safe!

Attachments

• 20200515_203636.jpg
    20200515_203636.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 19
  • 20200515_203632.jpg
    20200515_203632.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 18
  • 20200513_214010.jpg
    20200513_214010.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 18

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Size of pot ~3+ gallons. Plant in finishing pot. Water when 1" of top soil is dry.

RED 1

Hey there! Having some issues with two of my autoflowers. Im thinking its from underwatering, soils quite dry. But the cookies on the right in the bigger pot seems to be doing good. Anyone got an idea?

Thanks a million
Stay safe!

Hi :)
Best transfer them in their final pot(they are asking for it).And,yes,you need to water them more frequently

TanzanianMagic

Veteran

Thanks a million
Stay safe!
I would say water thorougly with 0.4 EC of a high P/K nutrient and 0.1 EC of epsom salt (MgSO4).

The plants are watered mainly by evaporation of water from the soil, so after watering thoroughly, do not water again until the top of the soil is no longer moist at the start of the day.

Also, the lights might have to be stronger, because the seedlings are very stretched.

Lastly, I don't like the wooden panels. Wood is a harbinger for fungi and moulds. The ideal wall of a grow room would be lime painted, which is both reflective and antiseptic. Grow tents are made from plastic and can be wiped down with bleach.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Start seeds in original pot....no transplanting. You'll learn!! They look good!

Latest posts

Latest posts