What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Urban Legends Auto test.

Cmoon

thanx RED.

some unintended stress on these girls with the shunt from lamp to outdoor terrace but I feel theyve come on a little considering the two day break in the mini heatwave.

Maybe I let them loose outdoor a week early:whistling:, Iv kicked back with ec 1.5 grow nutes few days back with calmag supplement and at 7 weeks its organic tea with the occassional raw molasses next feed.

Small concerns.

Drained lower leaf and climbing although sticky says timelines about right?Iv still got attached cotyledons on all 4 strains and nones more shocked than me:biggrin: Id normally be a foot up the main, hard pruned but these gifted autos are learning me some lessons and I wont move them from current position unless heavy weather forces to potable greenhouse.

Pistols turning brown on 3 but the Mazeralla, could be B1 foliar (superthrive) or Temp drop or natural maturity?

Open to suggestions

bests Cm

RED 1

thanx RED.

some unintended stress on these girls with the shunt from lamp to outdoor terrace but I feel theyve come on a little considering the two day break in the mini heatwave.

Maybe I let them loose outdoor a week early:whistling:, Iv kicked back with ec 1.5 grow nutes few days back with calmag supplement and at 7 weeks its organic tea with the occassional raw molasses next feed.

Small concerns.

Drained lower leaf and climbing although sticky says timelines about right?Iv still got attached cotyledons on all 4 strains and nones more shocked than me:biggrin: Id normally be a foot up the main, hard pruned but these gifted autos are learning me some lessons and I wont move them from current position unless heavy weather forces to potable greenhouse.

Pistols turning brown on 3 but the Mazeralla, could be B1 foliar (superthrive) or Temp drop or natural maturity?

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=82647&pictureid=2029546&thumb=1]View Image[/URL] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=82647&pictureid=2029545&thumb=1]View Image[/URL] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=82647&pictureid=2029544&thumb=1]View Image[/URL]

Open to suggestions

bests Cm

Fantastic stuff C. considering that this is your first attempt with autos
My first experience with them,a bit of a "sweet" puzzle, but,totally pleased with the result
See you're having a good spring spell,and,I hope it last so you can finish them outdoors my friend
All the best, take care
:)

Cmoon

Yes sir the suns come on strong:tiphat: thanx for the reply

Im just around 15hrs daylight, the lux under the lamp was 75000, monday and tuesday I recorded 123,000 under the sun temp 25c more forcast as it breaks out of the coldsnap.

Urban_Legends

Seedbay Vendor
ICMag Donor

:groupwave:

picture.php

:groupwave:

Cmoon

What' s about your ( big ) babies now ? :biggrin:

:tiphat:

Been a reasonable week for lumens although the bubble burst around diner today with heavy showers forcast tonight, id already kneejerked yesterday and gave them a night in the plastic greenhouse and a right bunch of monkeys they were stinking the yard out when enclosed.

Iv manged to keep this crew pretty dry since moving outdoor and intend to keep it that way.

Will move the plastic greenhouse to higher terrace for future bad weather as gloomy forcast for whole of the week and im locked down:dance013:

bests CM