What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Attitude Seedbank?

superx

Veteran
Headbanger from attitude just arrived along with black mamba freebies also other freebies...

You gotta love the tude....

TahoeTops

Then stay with them, hope for the best.

You are missing great unique genetics from SeedBay.

I am curious about the genetics you offer. I just visited your link to Seedbay. I started looking at some of your seed selections. For example, I clicked on "Platinum WiFi". There is absolutely no description telling me what this is! So where do these genetics come from?

Then I click on "Cherry Kush S1" and all it says is Cherry Kush S1 information coming soon..

I tried SLK X BLOX and same issue... No info at all.

Now I am always looking for new vendors, but your site lacks the info I like when shopping.

Do you plan on updating your site?

The reason I have used attitude, is they have lots of info and the selection is massive!

Cantharellus

Try real gorilla and you will find a large selection with good prices and freebies. Fast shipping on top of that. They are my first stop. If the don't have what I want then I start looking elsewhere.

St. Phatty

i like them.

they started accepting Amex again ... i think.

if you get them when they're having a monthly special, with a bunch of freebies, you score a lot of freebies.

sometimes they give you extra freebies of the ones you have in your shopping cart.

rizraz

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have used Attitude for year and years. Never got anything but breeders pack with discrete shipping and never had any issues with not getting what I ordered. Always been on point. That said most of the time I can find what I'm looking for from a US seedbank; DCseedexchange, Seedsherenow or breeder direct. Only if I can't find something in the US will I use attitude but my preference is to order straight from the breeder.

hahanoone

SWIM used ASB on their 4/20 sale, worked the crypto, stealth with candy/souvenir, had no problems. They are pretty happy.

superx

Veteran
Try real gorilla and you will find a large selection with good prices and freebies. Fast shipping on top of that. They are my first stop. If the don't have what I want then I start looking elsewhere.

Not tried yet, but plan to...

Vandenberg

Google "attitude seeds", you'll find em.
Reliable and stealthy.
I would also recommend "Seed City" out the U.K., use their search function for the word "bulk" and they have an in-house brand of the usual suspects of knock-off strains available for 2 or three dollars a pop that will satisfy most would be growers with as advertised genetics, most likely produced in quantity in Spain, I would speculate.
Poverty is not a crime and neither is sourcing affordable potential genetic material to accomplish your goals.
Edit: I forget that this cannabis thing is still crazy illegal many places still, that's why the" Northern Lights" strain became so popular, back in the day, largely due to it's relatively low odor in a stealth growing environment.
Good luck and Happy gardening ya'll.

Vandenberg :)

Last edited:

Vandenberg

The California based "Seeds Here Now" Is fast and reliable seedbank offerings from very knowledgeable and "vetted" breeders, whose various renditions of their latest and the greatest offerings can to be had there.

"Strainly" is another good source/ outlet where many of the various Pollen Chucker / breeder/ " souvenier seed" producers sell their seeds directly to consumers. A real smorgasborg of genetic offerings there ( the good, the bad and the ugly.)

So go on and grow on,
happy gardening!
Vandenberg :)

Last edited:

TrippleOgkush

I personally love attitude seeds I’ve ordered a few batches of seeds and always do stealth packaging and I’ve always got them. Also it’s like a 99.99% germ rate so far with them. They also have tons of seeds I’ve never seen so many on one site haha. Also nirvana seeds if I spelt it right is also amazing. Only 2 I use

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
People can have a good attitude. It's not what we mean when saying somebody has an attitude though. So I avoided them for years. As I do anybody with 666 in their name. I have to wonder what it is they aspire to. Dealing with such fools has confirmed this.

I did try attitude a few years ago and honestly it went well. Posted them cash and something resembling a till receipt as my order. Along with self addressed pre-paid return packaging.

I had another vendor put my cash order aside until I rang 6 weeks later. He said "It didn't have the official order form, what shall I do?" So you can't trust everyone but attitude were alright.

Rurumo

I've had good luck with my attitude orders for a decade, plus 2 orders came within 14 days within the past month. I always choose guaranteed stealth shipping but I've never had a package intercepted. I hear the Vault is also good.

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
I have ordered from Attitude 3 or 4 times, never a problem. They have beans from many of my favorite breeders including Bodhi, Ace, Reserva Privada and Greenhouse Seeds (for the Super Lemon Haze!) I always use the stealth option. Good Luck!

Latest posts

Latest posts