What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Attitude Seedbank?

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If in the USA, there are seed sites and you don't have to worry about Customs seizing order. GLG, James Bean, never tried the Vault, Neptune Seeds, Sapphire, Seeds Here Now, Southern Oregon Seeds come to mind.

I like Mid Week Song as they were generous with FREEBIES and you selected what you wanted from an extensive list. Puts Attitude to shame!!!

GLG is generous w/ FREEBIES. Much like them, direct, we do heavy discounts and you choose the FREEBIES.

rolandomota

Bro seedboutique still kind of exists https://www.realgorillaseeds.com/product-category/seed-boutique/ but I sent an order through regular mail with a stamp and It never arrived so most definitely send registered I think it's fucking annoying that some places do receive regular mail yet no such luck with real gorilla or seed Bay/boutique.
Also he mp De pot I sent cash in mail regular stamp letter it got their 4 times but when I grew the seeds it was literally hemp fucking assholes

superx

Veteran
I have been ordering beans from attitude for many many moons not once have they failed me, and have always got freebies.:ying::

I

Insomniac420

I agree 100% with Superx attitude has been
Spot on with delivery. Never had a problem

LaserT

My question, to all you Attitude buyers, were the seeds that you received 100% legit? Meaning did what you buy turn out to be exactly what you ordered?

Unfortunately I have heard rumors of seeds not being what was ordered. But I have to assume that these rumors are spread by non-experienced growers who, somehow screwed up their grow and blamed it on the seeds!

Thanks for your input...

LaserT

Next question: I ordered GDP from attitude. I bought 30 seeds.

How many different pheno's might I expect to see?

Also are these seeds a different strain than what Dark Heart Nursery Grows? (Ken's cut GDP)

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
My question, to all you Attitude buyers, were the seeds that you received 100% legit? Meaning did what you buy turn out to be exactly what you ordered?

Unfortunately I have heard rumors of seeds not being what was ordered. But I have to assume that these rumors are spread by non-experienced growers who, somehow screwed up their grow and blamed it on the seeds!

Thanks for your input...

Yes, one reason I stopped ordering. When I lived in SO CO, package was seized (I didn't pay EXTRA)....they should have been stealth as many other UK/GB/ES/NL seed banks operate. CO was legal at the time.

I ordered from them and SeedBay for years, until that glitch. Nope. No more.

Better to order from USA....no hassles.

Cantharellus

U.S. seedbanks don't carry everything and when they do have what I am looking for the prices suck. If you want anything from Karma for example, plan on paying DOUBLE if you buy stateside. Attitude has been good to me and no question I always got what I ordered and plenty of quality freebies.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
U.S. seedbanks don't carry everything and when they do have what I am looking for the prices suck. If you want anything from Karma for example, plan on paying DOUBLE if you buy stateside. Attitude has been good to me and no question I always got what I ordered and plenty of quality freebies.

Then stay with them, hope for the best.

You are missing great unique genetics from SeedBay.

Cantharellus

If seedbay had something I wanted I wouldn't and have not hesitated to use them. Same with Real Gorilla they are excellent. This thread is about attitude though. You seem to have a beef with them. I don't.

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
If seedbay had something I wanted I wouldn't and have not hesitated to use them. Same with Real Gorilla they are excellent. This thread is about attitude though. You seem to have a beef with them. I don't.

Consider the fact that this thread is basically a commercial for their competition. I'm surprised it has been up this long.

'Boogieman'

I use attitude to order from Dinafem and Ace seeds and never lost an order. I even won RQS northern lights auto on this forum and delivery was excellent. I use GLG inside the US too.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Nope....just more options....and SeedBay is part of IC Mag.
If I recall, years back, you couldn't mention other seed sites. Jellyfish mentioned that, as well.
Good luck!