What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Kalichrakra Meets Volcano Report

2ezy

GENERAL INFORMATION

Strain/Breeder;
Kalichakra by Mandala.

Grow Info;
Organic outdoor

Dry & Cure Info;
Air dried 5 days, Jar cure 14 days.

Amount;
0.2 gms in Chamber and 2 bags.

Taste;
A sweet wood like taste

TRIP TIMELINE

High, 0-60mins;
Nice effect off the bat, not a creeper, no paranoia, heart beating a little faster and a mellow floating feeling. Has killed my backpain right now.

High, 60-120mins;
Still a nice buzz going, feel like doing stuff. Just noticed I have been clenching my jaw quite a bit! Pretty clear headed, good daytime smoke.

High, 120 onwards;
High tapering off, pretty damn sleepy now.. and hungry! High lasted 2.5 hrs.

OVERALL IMPRESSION

A potent Sativa but not overwhelming, which has good painkilling effects, a constant level buzz. Very good clear headed active/social weed.

My Rating;
Potency 7.5/10
Taste 8/10
Quality of High 8/10
Recovery 7.5/10
Bag Appeal 8/10

Total 39/50 Rating

Last edited:

b8man

Veteran
Nice smoke report - thanks bud.

How was the stretch,growth and yield of this strain???

Planning on doing Kali at some point after being so impressed with Satori. In fact i'm just going to go and sniff it for a bit - it's that good!

B8

2ezy

I put em outside to flower at 8" and they ended up 3'. Strong growth and good yielder, bulks up late in flower. Out yielded the Hashberry and the Satori. Slighly more stretch than the Satori also.

Sampling Satori tomorrow night, and i'm recoverying from Hashberry right now.

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
kalichakra

kalichakra

I just purchased two kali and one safari mix from mendala. I plan on doing one bag of seeds with one of true blue of dj's. I might do a funrun cross just to see what I get. I would cross one female of each to find the better mother. :joint:

TriCrystalz

Great report, I like how you post a little time line of the high. What strain out of the Mandala strains that you grew had the most trich. coverage?

Latest posts

Latest posts