What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Breeder: JLP Strain: Amnesia 99

-VT-

Voluptuous Trichomes
Veteran
High ICMAG :wave:

This is a mix of Amnesia Haze and c99 from JLP. Had a smokeout session with my good friend MGJ and was given an Amnesia 99 sample

Props on a well grown specimen MGJ :respect:

First thing that jumped out at me was the familiar smell of pineapples (I'm a huge fan of Gypsys c99)....I've grown the GN F2 c99 and loved the scent....this Amnesia 99 has a very strong, fresh pineapple smell. :yummy:

The buds are covered in trichomes and are resinous....perfectly dried and cured....the appeal of this medicine is top notch...coated with with resin and trichs....as you can see in those pics.....look at the color...it's not dark as c99....lighter color hairs....

The taste is not as profound....but the smoke is smooth as it was well grown and cured etc....I've been chopping plants so early and all...it's nice to have a sweet sample like this. (Trying hard not to ramble...but I am having a hard time focusing....lol!! )

I filled up that tiny bowl (doesn't hold much...two good hits)....held it in.....and blew it all out slowly (never coughed).....there is a nice aftertaste....fresh. I filled the bowl up again.....right as I was finishing up the second bowl (talking a matter of minutes or less)....... it started hittin' me lol. I had a nice lil' chunk of resinous goodiness ready to go a 3rd round...but I concluded that it would be superfluous:D I'm high as I don't know what right now, lol....This is kinda real time....I feel kinda "hazy", in that I am having issues focusing....not disoriented....lol....nevermind.

This stuff reminds me of old school sativas we used to smoke (I've just recently discovered what we were smokin' back in the 70's in my hometown in the Deep South...LOL) We did get some greenbud though....but mostly old school seeded sativas from Miami in my hood :D I used to smoke some shit that made me feel like my body was rocking lol....(we're talking over 25 years here youngsters) ....ahhhh....nostalgia....enough of that....I have cuts and praying they root!!! :biglaugh: This is the some of the most potent shit I've smoked in a long time....

Damn I started writing this like 20 minutes ago lol...I suuuure as heck hope I don't have to go back and edit....anyway....of all my strains that I have grown and sampled...none are as potent as this stuff....wow

MGJ....thanks again for the sample...and allowing me to do this report...I'm honored. :joint:

Peaceout!

:lurk:

LLCoolBud

Wonderful thc drenched nugget! Excellent review, I think its offical every person who grows offically needs c99 in one form or another as a staple, and ive never tasted its sweetgoodness, E@$@% I gotta get growing!$!$ :fsu: :joint: :pointlaug :wave: :woohoo:

G

This is a strain I recently added to my wanted list, Id like to search through 2 or 3 packs and see what phenos I can come up with. An 11 weeker with a strong haze influence would be great. Thanks for sharing.

G

So do you think this one was as good or better than the c99 you grew?

-VT-

Voluptuous Trichomes
Veteran
slips said:
So do you think this one was as good or better than the c99 you grew?
I think they're about the same in potency...but this Am99 has the strongest pineapple smell I've encountered....and I've smoked c99 that was better cured etc...than mine was....and none compares to the Am99 sample I had

SmokeyPufmaster

Veteran
John Lee strikes again

John Lee strikes again

I have so much :respect: for the man.

And thank you for your efforts in bringing the experiance of Amnesia99 to us all.

steveoi812

Boy, that looks like some greasy stuff! I can't wait my seeds from jlp!!! I can only imagine what will pop out of the seeds!!!! Thanks for sharing your pics with us!!

70s_PotHead

HaHa VT you were sounding a bit stoned by the time you finished writing that smoke report....I guess that means its pretty good it sure looks good :yummy:

70s :joint:

razer

That sounds like wot I need

What's the ETA: on those beans

Great report and yummy pics :yummy: vt

You rock dude :joint:

clowntown

Veteran
Wow great report and pictures. I'm very excited to run this strain, a cut gifted to me also from the very kind Mr GreenJeans. :yes: Hope I can do a decent job with her.

Latest posts

Latest posts