Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Growing Outdoors > A few apples fell from my neighbor's tree branch which hangs over onto my property.

Thread Title Search
Click for great cannabis genetics at Female Seeds!
A few apples fell from my neighbor's tree branch which hangs over onto my property. Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-09-2019, 07:24 PM #1
Wendull C.

Wendull C. has a brilliant futureWendull C. has a brilliant futureWendull C. has a brilliant futureWendull C. has a brilliant futureWendull C. has a brilliant futureWendull C. has a brilliant futureWendull C. has a brilliant futureWendull C. has a brilliant futureWendull C. has a brilliant futureWendull C. has a brilliant futureWendull C. has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by ukeeptheirs View Post
I picked them up and kept them. He called the police on me for "stealing food" and threatened to sue me. Will the police do anything? Does he have a case?
Good neighbors are good to have. I would apologize and ask if I could give him anything in return? Venison works very well but if you don't have that in the freezer maybe buy the old guy an apple pie.

Good relations with neighbors is paramount in what we do. Small kindnesses go a long way.

Can I ask? Why did you not return the apples? I would've picked them up and ate them as well. My dog loves apples also.

I sure wouldn't go to war with a neighbor over it.
Wendull C. is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-09-2019, 08:05 PM #2
Crooked8

Crooked8 has much to be proud ofCrooked8 has much to be proud ofCrooked8 has much to be proud ofCrooked8 has much to be proud ofCrooked8 has much to be proud ofCrooked8 has much to be proud ofCrooked8 has much to be proud ofCrooked8 has much to be proud ofCrooked8 has much to be proud ofCrooked8 has much to be proud ofCrooked8 has much to be proud of
Wtf?

Cheesey Thread:
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=257552
DWC vs Flood and Drain:
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=257919
RedEyedGenetics Abusive OG x Ortega Test Grow:
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=263159
Karma Genetics "Anonymous" Test Grow:
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....64#post5874664
My first crosses, Danish, Grease and Rocket OG:
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....27#post6055827
Bho Disasters:
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=266761
Karma/Hortilab Collaboration Tester Thread:
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=292385
Karma OG Tester Thread:
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....99#post6560799
Crooked8 is offline Quote

Old 06-09-2019, 08:48 PM #3
TychoMonolyth

TychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivor
Lol. You're good. Ask the cop if it's ok to cut the branches that are over hanging. I'm pretty sure you could.

In the mean time you should run to the doctor and tell him the falling apple knocked you out and you have had a migrane ever since. Tell the cop so there will be a public record.

You know one simple tiny copper nail will kill any tree right?
This had been the ultimate commercial break. Which meant it was time to return to our regularly scheduled programming.

- Wade Wilson

---
Silverback's Threads: the Complete Collection
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=299104

Julian's Massive Outdoor Grow thread
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=62895

------------
TychoMonolyth is online now Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-09-2019, 09:33 PM #4
frostqueen

frostqueen is a name known to allfrostqueen is a name known to allfrostqueen is a name known to allfrostqueen is a name known to allfrostqueen is a name known to allfrostqueen is a name known to allfrostqueen is a name known to allfrostqueen is a name known to allfrostqueen is a name known to allfrostqueen is a name known to allfrostqueen is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by TychoMonolyth View Post
Lol. You're good. Ask the cop if it's ok to cut the branches that are over hanging. I'm pretty sure you could.

In the mean time you should run to the doctor and tell him the falling apple knocked you out and you have had a migrane ever since. Tell the cop so there will be a public record.

In the US you can prune your neighbor's bushes or trees that hang over your yard as long as you don't kill them. If you kill them you can get sued.

I have this crazy-ass lady next door who somehow thinks it's my job to go over into her yard and trim my trees on her side. I laughed at her and pissed her off a bit. I tried to explain that this just isn't how it works but she wasn't having any of it, so I told her to just go Google it, the law is on my side. Makes me want to go live somewhere without neighbors.
frostqueen is offline Quote

Old 06-09-2019, 09:48 PM #5
Water-

Water- has a brilliant futureWater- has a brilliant futureWater- has a brilliant futureWater- has a brilliant futureWater- has a brilliant futureWater- has a brilliant futureWater- has a brilliant futureWater- has a brilliant futureWater- has a brilliant futureWater- has a brilliant futureWater- has a brilliant future
so you dont take responsibility for your trees because the law is on your side.

its you that is the shitty neighbor
Water- is offline Quote

12 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-09-2019, 09:50 PM #6
Water-

Water- has a brilliant futureWater- has a brilliant futureWater- has a brilliant futureWater- has a brilliant futureWater- has a brilliant futureWater- has a brilliant futureWater- has a brilliant futureWater- has a brilliant futureWater- has a brilliant futureWater- has a brilliant futureWater- has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by TychoMonolyth View Post

I googled that recently to see if I could kill a tree that is shading my grow spot.

I think you would need like 50 nails and it would take a long time
Water- is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-09-2019, 10:11 PM #7
therevverend

therevverend has a brilliant futuretherevverend has a brilliant futuretherevverend has a brilliant futuretherevverend has a brilliant futuretherevverend has a brilliant futuretherevverend has a brilliant futuretherevverend has a brilliant futuretherevverend has a brilliant futuretherevverend has a brilliant futuretherevverend has a brilliant futuretherevverend has a brilliant future
Aw such loving, sharing, caring neighbors. Makes me think of the guy in Arkansas who got shot, because of all the Roundup his neighbors were dumping on his fields.

https://newrepublic.com/article/1523...icide-arkansas

How crooked is the supreme court of Arkansas?

https://www.arkansasonline.com/news/...issal-monsant/

As per the stolen apples, I'd expect the cops to laugh at the guy.
therevverend is online now Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-09-2019, 10:40 PM #8
MintyMick

Location: On an organic spaceship hurtling through the ether. Or somewhere in the Rocky Mountains...
MintyMick is a jewel in the roughMintyMick is a jewel in the roughMintyMick is a jewel in the roughMintyMick is a jewel in the roughMintyMick is a jewel in the roughMintyMick is a jewel in the rough
I’m pretty sure your neighbor is just suffering from an impacted colon due to the fact that their head seems to be lodged firmly up their ass.

And Wendull is right, good neighbors are good to have. If it were me I would just give the apples back. Or If I no longer have them I would buy my neighbor more. But I like my neighbors and vice versa. One of them even looks after my “green pets” when I am away from home.

Since this neighbor seems a bit like an abrasive shithead I would tread lightly if I were you. Considering you probably grow, or have weed and might live somewhere that it is illegal in my opinion it would be best to just be polite to the from here on out and just chuck the apples that fall into your property back onto theirs.

Old 06-09-2019, 10:53 PM #9
Water-

If I have a branch hanging into my neighbors property than I ask them if they If they want me too cut it.

I grew up in a small community were people took care of each other beacuse they understood we were all in it together.
maybe thats just an island thing, i dont know

if it is my tree than I feel it is my responsibilty to deal with it if it grows beyond my property.

I think the law that you have to cut your neighbors tree is backwards.
Water- is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-10-2019, 12:06 AM #10
George

George is just really niceGeorge is just really niceGeorge is just really niceGeorge is just really niceGeorge is just really niceGeorge is just really niceGeorge is just really niceGeorge is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Water- View Post
so you dont take responsibility for your trees because the law is on your side.

its you that is the shitty neighbor
For real!! It IS your job to prune your fucking tree so it doesn’t end up in your neighbors property ya schmuck lol

Wait until the neighbor plants one and it uproots your house foundation and he says “well ya not my job to prune the roots on your property”.
George is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.