What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bodhi Northern Lights #5 OP

JimmyToucan

Hello everyone. Currently working on an increase in Bodhi's BCSC open pollination of NL#5. 7 females and 3 males are going the distance with one mutant that was born without a head that lagged behind.

Only one out of the seven girls showed horizontal branching, the rest put mat of their efforts towards a large main cola. Smells range from fruit to skunk funk to lemon, pine, eucalyptus and menthol. The males had a heavy menthol and eucalyptus nose up from with bits of spice, green melon and pine.

Grown under Cycloptics 315w CMH using Greenleaf Megacrop, Bioag TM7, Seacrop, Dragonfly Earth Medicine Lush Roots and Fat Flowers, all in amended coco.

Below is one of the fellas.

JT

picture.php

JimmyToucan

Trying to shrink down a closeup of the male to get a better shot at the coating of trichomes on him. All three gents sported a nice coating as well as the menthol forward nose. This male in particular was a bit stinkier than the rest and overall just a bit nicer.

JimmyToucan

Some of the pollen collected from the boys. Collected all three at once as well as keeping some from the select male separate. Should come in handy.

JT

picture.php

picture.php

Spongerob

I'm following this one. NL5 has always been one of my favorites. I never did get Bodhi's version but I'm working on that. I hear it's great.

dogbite1

Nice project

Your plants look great, thanks for sharing what you found in this line, been sitting on a pack for a minuite now too..

Would love to hear how the girls smoke , when the time comes, if you got time..

CannaZen

Extraordinary! Northern lights descendants from BCSC open pollination.

Really awesome thank you for sharing.