What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

60 DE Nanolux 600 Coco DTW setup/grow

eric2028

Veteran
Been working alittle more on ro rezs. Getting there slowly.
picture.php

eric2028

Veteran
Figured I’d post Afew pics from my current grow. Old broke down busted up equipment. Really looking forward to shutting this place down after 7 years. Out with the old in with the new. These 2 rows are about 7 and 5 weeks in. 7 gallon pots, pure coco, Jacks nutes, irrigated twice/day to runoff.
picture.php

picture.php

eric2028

Veteran
What kind of dehueys will you be running in there?
Quest dual 225s. I’m looking into a reheating option inside the air handlers to dehumidify further. For humidity I’m eyeing the aprilaire 800 steam humidifier system for the bloom rooms.

eric2028

Veteran
Been 2 weeks in veg. Some plants are alittle behind. Gonna start hanging lights in first bloom room this weekend.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

FunkBomb

Power Armor rules
Veteran
Very nice rooms you have going and this one you've built out. What is your feeding schedule with the Jacks fertilizer? Keep up the good work.

-Funk

eric2028

Veteran
Very nice rooms you have going and this one you've built out. What is your feeding schedule with the Jacks fertilizer? Keep up the good work.

-Funk

Thank you. I’ve ran lots of different recipes. Most of them ended up doing ok. I always had deficiencies in veg that would clear up by weeks 3 or 4 in bloom and end up doing ok. I was seriously considering going back to ionic nutes. I messaged ABSOLEM who spent a good deal of time teaching me about nutrients and what I really needed. So long story short in veg I run 3/2.5 grams/gallon and bloom 3/2.5 and 1/2 gram of mkp/gallon. The rest is history, thanks again absolem you the man!

G

What strain is that in your old room.
Congratulations on getting all this work done.
What did you learn about nutrients, don't keep it a secret:biggrin: :joint:

eric2028

Veteran
What strain is that in your old room.
Congratulations on getting all this work done.
What did you learn about nutrients, don't keep it a secret:biggrin: :joint:

It’s gg4. Thank you. I learned how to calculate the actual Ppms of nutrients and what kind of ratios to shoot for. I did quite a bit of research. I know enough to get by at least now.

eric2028

Veteran
Well folks I’ve been going crazy trying to get stuff done.
I kicked around a lot of ideas for waste/ runoff. My nearest floor drain is about 50’ from the bloom room. I decided to build platforms out of 2x4’s and Osb. 3 platforms total measuring 1x30’. Every platform has 12 square farmer plant coasters with built in elevator. Each coaster sits on a hole that connects to a tee with 3/4” drain hose. Each platform’s hose connects to a bucket with an automatic sump pump that drains waste directly into the sewer pipe.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Lyfespan

I kicked around a lot of ideas for waste/ runoff. My nearest floor drain is about 50’ from the bloom room. I decided to build platforms out of 2x4’s and Osb. 3 platforms total measuring 1x30’. Every platform has 12 square farmer plant coasters with built in elevator. Each coaster sits on a hole that connects to a tee with 3/4” drain hose. Each platform’s hose connects to a bucket with an automatic sump pump that drains waste directly into the sewer pipe.
View Image
View Image
View Image
View Image
View Image

i used blocks and 1x8 trays with feed and drain to each tray. i know you got heith challenges to over come. should have asked i could have shown you the bucket in a bucket drain system, its comes in just a lil cheaper than what you did :tiphat:

Lyfespan

View Image
View Image
View Image
View Image
View Image
also pumping up tends to heat up nutes due to added friction