What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

(Angola Red #13 X Colombian Black) X Original Haze Male

Greasy Glands

Nice plant Greasy, I bet it's gonna be killer.
Total land race or not, it's got land race genetics, and the argument for What exactly is a land race gets into all kinds of technicalities that people can keep arguing about till they're pissed off, so why bother? Unless you wanna be pissed off.

Thank You RandyCalifornia..Im hopeful the piff smell will show through and it will be a nice energetic and euphoric smoke

ngakpa

Veteran
Thanks Water much appreciated

ngakpa what thread would be more appropriate? Ill ask to have it moved

nah, just my way of making the point that it's not a landrace

in no way trying to get your thread moved

the context is just that the level of understanding of what a landrace is is still really low

it does matter, and it's far from being just technical quibbling

landraces are the main centre of biodiversity in cannabis, where nearly all of the variation in the species is held...

Greasy Glands

Hey Guys...The last plant i posted on here i ended up culling unfortunately but here's another White Buffalo Seeds (Angola Red #13 F X Colombian Black M) X Original Haze M Female at Day 26 Bloom. This plant has been severly neglected as it clearly shows with its look due to health reasons ive been experiencing but im hoping to be able to salvage some ok narrow leaf smoke if i stay on top of it. I have fed it Medi One on a few occasions and i just gave it a top dress of worm castings, bat guano and gaia green power bloom 2-8-4 two nights ago and it seems to have responded well to that mix. Im not picking up much of an aroma yet. Thanks for looking

attachment.php

Attachments

• 20200222_141739.jpg
    20200222_141739.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 26

Greasy Glands

When i rubbed a lower branch's little bud it had that distinct savoury aroma like the #4 pheno i was gifted i mentioned in the original post. I really hope it carries that aroma it was very enjoyable and had the piff afterburn smell

Greasy Glands

Day 33 of this terrible run

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• 20200303_192622.jpg
    20200303_192622.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 21
  • 20200303_192811.jpg
    20200303_192811.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 23
  • 20200303_194646.jpg
    20200303_194646.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 22

Greasy Glands

Hopefully I can get it to finish with some decent sized colas...I love me some spears! haha. When you rub some resin it smells of Savoury Sweet Incense that i love so i find myself going in for a resin rub and smell over and over haha. I got roughly 10 more weeks to go with her. I was blessed with some Acapulco Gold Flowers today that were ran indoors organically by a very experienced and talented cultivator/breeder here in Canada and all i can say is wow!...She smokes with an absolutely stellar effect!!. It carries a beautiful aroma of cedar and citrus and smokes with a absolutely phenomenal Irie/Uplifting/Inspiring Effect that i just adore as a genuine narrow leaf lover. I will post pictures and a smoke report in the proper forum....Im just vibin off my first couple water hits now and its got me feeling amazing and its so unique and rare i just wanted to share. anyway rant over haha. I hope you guys/girls all have a great rest of your week. Thanks for stopping in...Bom Shiva :)

attachment.php

Attachments

• 20200304_095433.jpg
    20200304_095433.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 21

Greasy Glands

I had my days mixed up. This is Day 41 Bloom. It has a heavy Savoury Aroma with a Sweet Incense back end that smells heavenly. I plan on purchasing more of these seeds and im gonna grow out and post a few females from this line on this thread. Thanks For Lookin...Boom Shiva :tiphat:

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• 20200313_121027.jpg
    20200313_121027.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 26
  • 20200313_121054.jpg
    20200313_121054.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:

Greasy Glands

I allowed this pheno to get too tall in veg, It would have grown over the light if i would have bloomed it at that height so I tried something new. I chopped the 2 meristem's off and flipped it and it turned out to give it a fairly even canopy

harvestreaper

Veteran
sounds like a lethal hybrid if the storys on haze origins are true it makes it 75 percent lumbo 25 percent african

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
sounds like a lethal hybrid if the storys on haze origins are true it makes it 75 percent lumbo 25 percent african

there are great ohz crosses form buffalo seeds. definitely better choice for haze lovers than crosses with broad leaf like northern lights etc..

Greasy Glands

100% Agreed its an absolutely stellar pairing in my opinion. Its one of the breeders favourites for the head and this pairing produced my all time favourite herb besides the Acapulco Gold i just sampled so im super stoked on this line. Im going to run out a few packs of this

Greasy Glands

Is any one seeing the Angola RED pop out liked the look of that plant.

Thank You Hempy :tiphat: Thats a great question..Ive wondered myself what this pheno leans to. I will ask the breeders what they think based on the aroma description and look what they think it leans to and if any parent dominates in the cross

Last edited: