What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Tha Melon

F

Fozzie Bear

Hello hello hello,

I want to share with you this adventure. But first I want to ask you if there is still opened role for Polar Bear?

At start I have prepared cover for this great song.

Travelled through hell
(travelled trough hell)
We know how it felt (we
know how it felt)

Lift me up, lift me up
Higher now up now
Lift me up, lift me up
Higher now up now

btw. this is Orange Bud pheno of Mandarin Kush. :tiphat:

F

Fozzie Bear

Fozzie as a bear of vibes is now feeling very uplifted as well as very dangerous. (Waka Waka)

Here we have progress from two days ago, when I switched on 400w MH. Plants will be flowered under 400W PlantaStar.

There is 12 Melons, 3 clones of Star Kush and 4 plants of Star Kush.

Here I have Star Kush from last round, heavy yielding pheno. Smelling fine kush gas diesel, there was one pheno with much stronger smell of same characteristics which was not cloned properly. Than I have second heavy yielding pheno of sweet earthy character.

F

Fozzie Bear

Very satisfied with Karma Genetics. From 12 Melons I have 10 females and one male.

F

Fozzie Bear

Under Christmas Tree I found unconditional source of B130 clear Ice.

F

Fozzie Bear

Under Christmas Tree I found Magical Golden Ring with Amethyst, Rolex GMT Master, Sunglasses and two Glocks.