What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

IC 420 Cup 2018

Bevape

Looking forward to this. The spot is really nice..!

I know ICM since a long time, reading a few of threads since a few years ago.

I now live in Bcn . If anyone need some advice's about clubs etc, just message me I will help you avoid what should be avoided and help you find the hidden gems :p

+++++edited/tou, no IG/FB links+++++

Last edited by a moderator:

TheGrowHouse

Yo late to go?

Yo late to go?

Hi friends!! Is it to late to enter on the cup? Or are there any possible way at the last day or posting it tomorrow?? I hope yes because I just see the date that we are😱😱😱. Thanks buddies!!

J_hoover

First time in 10yrs I’ve missed the ic420 cup.. I hope everyone is having a blast and enjoying the sunshine

Good luck to everyone who participated to make this event happen.

Naturally Wired

Man ..it was Great like all theTimes .
Barcelona is a DAMM Beautiful City (Lost Handy in Taxi , the Driver brought it back :jump:)
Thanks Everybody :thank you:
A Special Thanks to Gaiusmarius and His Team for all the Packaging and Technical Support ..
And Moppel + Bon Ami Team

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
was a great year, we had some technical problems, but on the whole we made it happen once again, a huge team effort, really want to thank Browser and Sourkush, they spent most of their time making sure that everything we wanted to do was getting done. had we not had computer issues it would have been a perfect year. Moppels club was really rather perfect, a bit crowded on award night, but thats a good thing i guess, lol. we had more entries then we have had in a few years if not ever, the entrants did a great job packing their entries as for the first time in a long time there was nothing lost to the mail man. so yes despite being on the computer a lot when i wanted to be chilling and chatting with everyone, it was a lot of fun and i only just managed to taste all the cannabis. didnt manage much of the hash or the oils, my voice was already going and things were hectic towards the end when things were finally working so couldn't i didnt hit the dab stand as much as i'd have liked to lol.

speaking of which we might well try rosin separately next time. not sure how many rosin entries we got in the concentrates category, but it seems a few for sure. probably get the entrants to pack the oil themselves hehe.

i do want to thank all the entrants as well, as always and congratulate all the winners, without you guys, non of it would be possible. i hope you will try again next year.

thanks also go to Moppels and the club staff which was super friendly and made us feel at home.
also want to thank Merlin Glass for making the trophies this year.

BrotherBear and ChaosCatalunya for holding down the dabbing station and on and on, 74G, Dimodz, Growdoc and a few others who did a huge job of packing the entries in their 1g baggies.

i hope someone will post a pic of the joint Nature Boyz made for the awards party, that things was so nice, he made a massive pure joint with a bunch of different stuff in it, from skittles and sunset sherbet weed to concentrates and hash, it was so tasty, strong as a stunning hammer right between the eyes. he had so much hash and oil in it that it took hours to smoke it.

Last edited:

Resin Seeds

Hi all,

My first post here.

Just wanted to give a big thanks to all the ICMAG crew for the warm reception.
Was great to be a part of this massive legendary community. I hope to participate next year in many more ways.

To all of you who spent some time chatting with me, again, it was a pleasure. Please look me up if you are in BCN again anytime soon.

All the best,

ResinSeeds

sourkush

definitely a big thank you to everyone who helped, browser, gaius. A special thought to the packing crew, dimodz and his crew, it's been really hard work for them, fonzee and his girlfriend, both very nice people, Ace as always, 74g, Chaoscatalunya, exploziv, noreason etc etc, and everyone who helped. Thank you all. Some fire entries too! congrats again to the winners, the competition was tough.

Latest posts

Latest posts