What's new

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
veg tent yesterday after a spraying with spinosad...white truffle got them thicc leaves

IMG_20240504_163309178_HDR.jpg
IMG_20240504_163315538_HDR.jpg

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
it could be worse...you could be trimming!:D

...a bunch of broken down worn out potheads here...except icky who can be easily simulated by gathering a dustpan full of hair and smushing it into a pound of ground beef:LOL:
You say this but there is no way I could ride like you. I have asthma. I am more of a heavy lifter and consistency of pace over time. I dont sprint I just keep going at a good pace forever. The turtle so to say.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
What do you eat when it’s Sunday late afternoon it’s crappy outside there’s almost enough food inside??? and it’s a minimum of an hour and 45 minutes travel if I was to go food shopping right now that’s out of the question…. Egg Salad sandwiches…

Akss

Finally dragged myself out the house today.. laundry at the Laundromat...good times..guess I'll go to Wally world see the sights while I wait..

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You say this but there is no way I could ride like you. I have asthma. I am more of a heavy lifter and consistency of pace over time. I dont sprint I just keep going at a good pace forever. The turtle so to say.
i finally had to tell the other two guys to just go ahead,a single speed geared for mountain biking isn't what you would call fast on the road home,and even a difference of just a couple of mph in speed turns into a huge separation...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
✂️ took a nap earlier after lunch...got into the trimming...watched todays giro italia stage...hungry,about to stop for a bit and get some food going

Latest posts

Latest posts