What's new

So How fkd am I lol

mk6

noticed this starting the other day...

thinking cal/mag deficient or ph lockout idk what do you think and whats the solution...

I picked up a gallon of botanicare cal mag o add to my 500 gal res and did some foilier spraying this morning

note its not happening to all of them... they are all (but 1) platinum gsc. oh an my ec/ph pen broke lol...
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Z

Ziggaro

I can't remember but you're exhibiting sulfur or iron def or maybe one of the other immobile micro nutes
They don't look cal or mag deficient. Calcium def is usually pretty subtle and mag is mobile so it won't start at the top like that.
I can't say it's pH related either because it looks really good otherwise, but if you dumped a ton of P in there you might have locked out Iron.

Boyd Crowder

Teem MiCr0B35
honestly , this doesnt look like more than a speedbump on the way to harvest.
this reminds me of a zinc deficiency/lockout

mk6

ya I'll go pick up a gal of gh micro, I just hope I caught it early enough. oh an a new pen lol

S

StanKDanK

noticed this starting the other day...

thinking cal/mag deficient or ph lockout idk what do you think and whats the solution...

I picked up a gallon of botanicare cal mag o add to my 500 gal res and did some foilier spraying this morning

note its not happening to all of them... they are all (but 1) platinum gsc. oh an my ec/ph pen broke lol...
View Image
View Image
View Image

it does appear to be Iron deficient. here is a website to help you diagnose issues in the future. i have found this site to be a great help with pics and remedies..
http://www.growweedeasy.com/cannabis-symptoms-pictures

Cat Jockey

What were the NIGHT TIME TEMPERATURES doing in the day(s) leading up to the picture? Colder nights can do the exact same thing. Are the plants showing symptoms in a drafty area?

As far as that growweedeasy site referenced above, I have seen some flat out BULLSHIT claims on that site, lol. I don't consider the authors of that site to be experts, at all. The goal of that site is to get you on their mailing list, where they'll send you 'tips/updates' that have a link to buy something, from which they get a commission. Which is okay to do, it is just what they do ...

As far as all of the tox/def pics, well that all goes back to a cat named Nietzche from OverGrow. That sticky here by that Stitch chick is nothing more than Nietzche's guide with a few new pics and 're-written'.

If it is a nute def you are seeing, it is most likely a rootzone pH/lockout issue versus a nute regime deficient in an element, and it 'looks like' iron. But I would first start by making sure there wasn't an issue with temps at night.

Cat Jockey

Oh yea. Botanicare's Cal/Mag+ is mostly Ca, Mg, and N. At least it was that way years ago - maybe they have changed recipes. MOST gardens running Botanicare's shit - yes I call it shit because their PBP line sucks balls for growing weed, IMO - have slight N toxicities, and MOST people fail to recognize this. It became a fad, because people thought they were getting a 100% organic (it isn't/wasn't 100% organic) nute they could use in hydro. And if an Fe def, I don't think Cal/Mag+ is the solution. You most likely have a rootzone issue, like pH/lockout, etc.

Latest posts

Latest posts