What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

where to get good recreational in denver?

S

SooperSmurph

Moonshine > Everclear, it's just nature, artisinal products will always be better than factory farmed crap :)

marbles

no doubt, craigslist looks kinda shakey on quality.

I'm leaning towards medicine man in glendale. supposedly organic and dank.

S

SooperSmurph

It's not organic, guaranteed, been in their grow, GH nutes.

If you want to pay more for less, nobody is gonna stop you :) There are a million options these days.

marbles

It's not organic, guaranteed, been in their grow, GH nutes.

If you want to pay more for less, nobody is gonna stop you :) There are a million options these days.

haha word I know one of the top dudes and he was saying its all bio/organic. I've supplied a few gardens in the area with gear for a while and I won't even bother with their stuff because I know what they are purchasing and often they request avid and eagle20 and so if they are using that I know the rest of the quality.

suprised to hear that about medman glendale but ya never know.

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
rec shops in denver with high quality nugs (they aint cheap): Pink House, Green Man Cannabis.
I've been to both those shops MANY times for many years now (since 2010 pink house, since 2013 greenman), never been disappointed, and i'm very discerning, grower myself.

also, i've been told by reliable and similarly discerning sources that L'eagle has quality herb in denver (i THINK they are rec, not sure tho)

aside from that, shop at your OWN RISK at most shops in CO, they are pumping out low quality garbage on the regular, and it gets eaten up by the majority of shoppers.

Fat Tone

So Craigslist and Facebook is the way to go? Or delivery services. Going to be down there this weekend and don't want to be disappointed. Use to getting Bubba, OG, and Master in my Area. So tolerance is somewhat high. But also looking for a top shelf Sativa. Want to experience the trippy high I hear do much about. Closes I have been is a Good Sour Diesel. PM if necessary. Cost is not a concern as long as it's the best of the best.

S

SooperSmurph

So Craigslist and Facebook is the way to go? Or delivery services. Going to be down there this weekend and don't want to be disappointed. Use to getting Bubba, OG, and Master in my Area. So tolerance is somewhat high. But also looking for a top shelf Sativa. Want to experience the trippy high I hear do much about. Closes I have been is a Good Sour Diesel. PM if necessary. Cost is not a concern as long as it's the best of the best.
The only thing i'd recommend getting from a dispensary is edibles, especially if you get some CBD dominant items to consume to round out your total cannabinoid experience, ingested CBD products with inhaled THC products are a great combo in my experience.

I heard the rec edibles only max out at 100mg. Isn't that pretty weak?

I guess it depends on how many edibles you like to eat.

I typically don't eat more than 30-40mg.

Green Solutions has sour rings for $2.45. 10mg. I love em. They add a nice little layer to my high.

X

xavier7995

Im in the under 50mg for edibles club as well. I just get way too tired on them. If you think the dose is not high enough why not just eat more? It is like having two beers instead of one, its allowed.

I use shops for edibles and extracts.

Red146

Smurph are you really tryin to say none of the shops have good bud?I get the whole I grow it better myself,but to outrite say they all suck is foolish,Ive had good bud from most of them of course there were some bad ones in there too,not arguing with you just wondering what the rec diep bashing is all about. The psycd.og from next harvest is awesome and 30 % and only 25 an eighth.Lightshade on havana had a grand opening thing yest and I grabbed an 8 of lavender jones thats fricken sweet and cheap.Ive been to most of them now and the only real difference is price.Ive had 50 dollar eighths from the big names that sucked and ive had 20 dollar eighths that were sweet.....look at the weed,look at the shop,make up your own mind,theres only 200 of them in a 6 mile square,live and learn.But dont say theres NO good weed out there.Do you say the same thing about the sap,shatter and wax out there?

I was in the Greeley area and stopped by a shop in Garden City since Greeley isnt cool.Flowers were ok nothing ridiculous alot of more fruity strains im more of a kush or diesel or og guy.. Didnt really like the total renaming of all genetics:biglaugh: but whatever was better than nothing and was tryched out.

S

SooperSmurph

Smurph are you really tryin to say none of the shops have good bud?
Yep.

Commercial production is commercial production, lowest costs and highest weights, "curing" is a foreign concept, it's all about putting the most product on the shelf at the lowest cost for 9.9/10 establishments.

Wax and shatter are made from flowers, substandard flowers will make substandard concentrate, not to mention the substandard practices used by companies like Evo, Venom, etc. Have you tasted Venom concentrates? They taste like licking the floor of a grow room.

Ingski

Green Man Cannabis in Denver is a great place like Avinash said. In august they were having a deal buy one eighth get the second for $10. For top shelf $60 an 8th it came out to like 84 and change for a quad. This weed is fucking good though, totally worth it. Each strain better than the next and they are all very pungent and flavorful. Super dank/perfectly cured.

Heusinomics

Yep.

Commercial production is commercial production, lowest costs and highest weights, "curing" is a foreign concept, it's all about putting the most product on the shelf at the lowest cost for 9.9/10 establishments.

Wax and shatter are made from flowers, substandard flowers will make substandard concentrate, not to mention the substandard practices used by companies like Evo, Venom, etc. Have you tasted Venom concentrates? They taste like licking the floor of a grow room.

Tottaly agree!
All the tag lines they wana use "nug run" "live resin" exc it's all laughable!

We all know if the buds were worth a damn they wouldn't b blasting them..
But I do occasionally buy extracts to sample new variations. N can attest that my sample of venom wax was unsmokeable.. Def buy w caution..

S

SooperSmurph

Green Man Cannabis in Denver is a great place like Avinash said. In august they were having a deal buy one eighth get the second for $10. For top shelf $60 an 8th it came out to like 84 and change for a quad. This weed is fucking good though, totally worth it. Each strain better than the next and they are all very pungent and flavorful. Super dank/perfectly cured.
Green Man, sometimes Pink House, sometimes Kind Love, CAM before they got raided, these are among the places I would label as the .1/10 that show basic care for their product.