What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

fuckin lost seeds..

Dr Watt

Who What
Growing Bud

Growing Bud

75 days after germination and Love Potion Indica (foreground) and Sativa (rear) are here.

Autos can be flowered 18 20 even more hours. I have these at 16hrs from 20 for 17dys now. They look like they still want to sleep at 12 hours :joint: The sativa at rear more so. This Sat has a huge vibrant stem in quite a small pot (1.5l) but the norm is for the plants to start 'sleep' at about 1 hours or less to lights off.

Plants often look to wake up during the dark phase but ideally, whilst they do invigorate for lights on, they show less/little flop entering lights off.

Who What

Dr Watt

Who What
Still Good

Still Good

Lowered light intensity and more regular waterings solved the above problem.

Bunch of Autos and some freebie Cheese fem seeds have all cracked so far. Some are 6mths old with me so this has bee ok so far.

Dr Watt
:wave:

Dr Watt

Who What
Luv Potion Auto Sativa Indica

Luv Potion Auto Sativa Indica

Update.

I wash daily and change my socks and jocks daily. Sitting around and no less than 3 times in the last 3 months I thought : "I NEED TO WASH THIS TEE SHIRT". In the same time I also thought : "THE FASTAWAY POSTIE MUST BE AT THE DOOR". The Fastaway postie uniform is visibly dirty, visibly, and boy does he smell. I WAS AMAZED TO SEE THERE WAS A DRIVER IN THE fastaway VAN THAT DIDN'T LOOK LIKE A BLOOD RELATION !!!!!!!!!

WHY DID I THINK THESE THOUGHTS ?

WELL. Cheese was an achievement and masterclass in SMELL. tO describe this LuvPotion smell I'll have to take you to the mediterrenean or Macedonians and then you go to a person there and then you smell them and you will smell WOG ODOUR.

Too offensive ?

The SATIVA PHENO of Luv Potion smells exactly, exactly like ARMPIT !!! from time to time ..... The indica (right) has a fruit background - not the source of the armpit odour.

Here's a pic of two distinctly different phenos of the LuvPotion at 9.5 wks. The indica is quality but is soft in the root dpt and wouldn't regen. Both gave small resin this grow. Yes, they are root bound. Funny, funny smell. NO joke >> "is the postie at the door ? "

Who ?
What ?

Dr Watt w/ Peg on Nose :witch:

Dr Watt

Who What
Chow for Now

Chow for Now

Well, to wrap up my part in this Lost Seeds thread, here is the vnear finish of the Sativa LuvPotion.

The armpit smell is just occassional, there is a sweet smell behind. Both phenos didn't pop on the resin as pedigree would allow normally i recks.

The resin is grownup but still vclear and a bit small. Low odour both phenos this grow. Indica soft in roots - when grown like a photoperiod strain, that is, it's designed to be put into bloom asap.

Chow for Now :tiphat:

Last edited:

Dr Watt

Who What
An order from MSNL arrived in 22 days - I got 10x regular Bubblegum and Super Skunk. They sent 2 x 5 seeds free that are unlabelled but I think one is HazeSkunk. The site doesn't accept CC so I used bank transfer. Seeds look good. Chow for Now.

Dr Watt

Who What
MSNL just send a pack of dud Super Skunk.

Why do they promise to RESEND TWICE if insured and that the seeds will LAST 2 YEARS .....

and then send old seeds ? Is it because many buyers be REALLY COOL and "JUST LET IT GO" ?

I should probably be a COOLER PERSON. They were already HURDLES in the purchasing of MJ seeds >>>

1. NO CreditCard payment is possible (even tho the site says cc okay) so I DID get contacted from the bank.

2. Inform us if you don't need a signature > norm is no > but I have to do so I don't have to trip to the post office to collect (safe but hassle of post queue)

3. Waiting up to 35 days with MSNL or 40 days with Seedsmen when if the seeds always arrive within 25 days.

4. Germinating and growing them yourself.

So I believe there are enough hurdles - real fears of detection - electronic detection ie phone number cc name address - (inadequately discounted btw which happens to be an industry practice so msnl are scot free).

Then MSNL say if INSURED WILL RESEND TWICE and WILL LAST 2 YEARS IN THE FRIDGE

and then they send dud seeds ?

Who

What

Dr Watt

Who What
I did get 3 from 10 Super Skunk up. MSNL offered to send me anything. I took that with a grain of salt and so ordered other seeds with the same price.... After a couple of keepers, which I have, more seeds can crowd the space and lower yield. Chow for Now.