What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

fuckin lost seeds..

Dr Watt

Who What
Edit 4 more Sense

Edit 4 more Sense

I've just lost two orders from Seedsmen. With guns, drugs and tobacoo to look for and seeds being so small in an envelope - I'm very surprised to lose 2 from last four (edit) 5 orders.

I'm sus on mail going to from Spain to Heathrow to Aus when it should go straight to New Dehli / Singapore. All my seed orders have gone through Heathrow so the seed company needs to figure it out.

One thought - Royal Mail is getting a box of multiple seeds and an employee is selectively stealing. It would be hard to sell multiple stolen seeds but the thief only needs to know one connection (another crook) and it could get sold as legitimite seeds again - edit not likely !

I wanna know the % of orders that are lost and I'll give you my opinion less than 1% of customers make false claim. Anyway, a false claim would be best inusured for a large seed order - but it only halves the cost so once again not likely. Thieves aren't investor types for 1/2 price seeds but you never know. Edit About 70 to 90 % are 'lost' to customs depending on your domestic scenario.

I thought receiving seeds in basic most common mail was stealth and all these extras were complete bunkum ! Then lost one so reordered with Tracking then wait full 3.5 weeks (it should take 5 days) - the full 25 day wait is another factor in all of this.

Seedsmen seeds are LEGIT like VuDu Seedboutique Seedbay but they don't arrive ! HAHAHA

Final idea is that Computer Scan at Heathrow, Oz, NewYork, LA can see SEEDS easily and under Flora Fauna protection are detected and destroyed. Hey, if the detection rates a way different between destinations you could make conclusions - THE SEED COMPANY SHOULD KNOW THIS TOTALLY ! Edit : Technology is finding the seeds like a californian fruit processing plant detects botched fruit and with a puff of air - it is diverted - for JUICING ! So you must get insurance, if detected hope your customs issues a notice that you email to the seed vendor, or hope they resend on your word :joint:

Last edited:

Dr Watt

Who What
Insured Seeds Don't Arrive for 40 days

Insured Seeds Don't Arrive for 40 days

13May Seedsmaen Quote :
"Thanks for logging ticket 200238 with Seedsman Support. We're sorry to hear that you haven't received your order yet.
16May
"You recently logged ticket 200238 with the Seedsman Customer Support Team..... If you still need assistance, please reply to this email.... "

I told them of lost seeds so they would honour insurance but it wasn't 40 days yet. Problem, which they acknowledge, is that seeds arrive in Australia from 13 to 21 days so the extra 19 days is bullshit.

17May
"Your request (200238) has been solved....
Thank you for your email and I am sorry to hear that your order has not yet arrived.

Your order was sent out on 18th April, average shipping time is 7 - 14 days however, if there have been delays ...... Please allow the full 25 working days ....... If your order has not arrived by 28th May then please contact your local post office.

If they do not have the package, let us know and we will proceed accordingly."

Well, Fuck You, it is delivered to my street address post box, the post office never keeps any package from fucking Seedsmaen in Spain or BOX OF NUTS FROM CHINA >>> WHY WOULD THEY ??????????

IT IS MEANT TO BE STEALTH YOU FUCKS.

and here is watt I wrote to seedsmen, I smelt shit >> enjoy :

This is the 3rd lost in 7 orders - i've spent over $500 usd with you
aswell. Australian Customs does NOT issue "confiscation certificate" with the 5 or so orders I've ever lost.
SM seeds either arrive within 3wks from your posting - it has been 25 days since you posted and 31 days since I ordered.
Good seeds. Thx in advance.
ps ForYourInformation : 'Cancelled Order' is when I don't complete the banking payment page > it should NOT come up as a "cancelled order" > I DIDN'T CANCEL ANY ORDERS >>>>> i;m not a bullshit customer. Thx again.

ps trustpilot is a complete farce
pps stop lying

Dr Watt

Who What
40 days >> 45 days TOTAL

40 days >> 45 days TOTAL

Here in Oztralia the Mail runs 24/7 365. So 25 BUSINESS DAYS = 25 DAYS .

i DUNNO about Spain >>>> their mail stops for the weekend ? LOL

So the point is, WHEN you package doesn't arrive YOU WAIT 40 DAYS

I'll remind you that there is 15,000,000 sqft of legal MJ canopy space in CANADA >>> thus the ethic moral NO NO NO has been destroyed with new ways.

The seed takes 20 weeks before there is bud. The seed is little. The to-be-grower has to go to the growshop and buy HARDWARE TO GROW - HAS TO ACTUALLY ENACT THE MJ GROW >>>> it is no wonder MJ seed in legal in Britain.

Finally, trustpilot is FAKE - LESS THAN 1/20 IS LEGITIMATE BUYER.
Trustpilot - don't people act when their unhappy ? YES - but all the reviews are positive !!!! with fake negative reveies >> complete farce.

So Seedsman or is it Seedsmen have managed to FUCK UP 3/7 $100 orders to Australia. Seedsmaen sucks arse - and has smart arse replies and policies.

Chow for now.

ps mail must stop over the weekend in Spain

pps with Seedsman Seedsmen 40 days from their posting YOU BETTER ADD 5 DAYS PROCESSING = 45 DAYS WAIT IF YOUR ORDER DOESN'T ARRIVE.

Seedsmen Sucks Arse :skiiing:

unnamedmike

Today I received my seeds ordered 3 1/2 months ago, because of the national mail of my country. The seller is not the culprit that mail stinks. I made use of my guarantee and I have another 12 seeds on the way home, which I will see how to pay as soon as they arrive (ordinary mail no track and mexican mail dont mix well).

Dr Watt

Who What
Yes, the mail X-RAY (?) detection system appears to SEE a seed.

3/7 orders don't make it SO > I WAIT 45dys + 13dys = 2months wait with 40% of all orders.

Want to restate : 25 working days = 25 postal days and so Seedsmaen is being a smart fuck there >

industry practice ? > watch me say the same to AMS or anyone else.

Ok. Change your mind. Seeds = Special. Wait.

but don't forget to insure. On the Trustpilot, which i read for 6months, DrKracken had $2000 seeds not delivered - no inusurance no refund > bit cheap imo.

I tried to log into Trustpilot - no under email login so I try Facebook login which also failed. Now I can't leave a review on Trustpilot because I have the same email address. Trustpilot says - "Account Already Exists" - and they're not a seller and so TradePractices laws won't apply >>> consumer law could >>> Trustpilot Fake Site has to allow real people to review TOO.

I want to add a review on Trustpilot because :
1 > Reviews 'fall off' after 2weeks (new review renews the old reviews)
2 > It's FUN, to have 4 FUNNY reviews re-invoked with a 5th really negative one.
3 > I've got the time.

"Check with your Post Office"

I should go to the Kilmore Police Station, also, beacause the Parcel could have been lost and handed in.

The Post Office.
In Victoria, the Post Office leaves a card in your post box, which informs you that they have a parcel for you. Watch for Signature Required > that gets you to the PO card system which is a 1/2 day delay.

And so, asking for a Parcel at the Post Office requires a card they leave for you at your street PostBox.

Yeh, I have no problem with the Post Office, but turning up without a card is a waste of time. Hey, for that matter, Seedsmen are a waste of time >>> same : same.

ps regarding my not completing banking : they need to reserve your seeds until you pay, and so, not completing banking HOLDS seeds in limbo - might be real quantity problem for the seed vendor. Solution, if posssible, is for SM to have a 10% extra seed buffer to provide for this - LEAD TIME

pps the "cancelled order" wiped my loyalty points to the value of $10AUD

Chow for NOw

Who

What

Dr Watt

:skiiing:

Dr Watt

Who What
Alright, well in TWO days time it will be 45 days since I ordered, 40 days since it was

"SENT"

I wonder watt there resend loss rates are ? Obviously, they should be the same as the original posted seeds, if not then >>>>

THEY AREN'T EVEN SENDING THE FIRST ORDER

for the at least 10% of people who don't pursue the matter, and so they don't have to carry stock, or care for the stockthey do have.

LOOK, THIS IS JUST AN ALLEGATION or a MUSING on watt could be a working reality.

Anyhow, just dissapointed with how it is ........

PS Seeds haven't arrived
pps the post and the police don't have them
ppps Got 10 mothers, cuts, 20 in bloom, Cheese seeds in the Fridge, mate with 2 other cuts, first bloom of BlueberryOg >>> loaded aswelll

pppppps It gets reallly cold here July August > the order was for Autos I do indoors under 18 hrs light.

Dr Watt

Who What
Its been 45 days since I ordered and the insured seeds have not arrived.

Please resend.

Thanx.

.... so now we wait

Chow for NOw

Dr Watt

Who What
Whether this means you get 2 resends >>>>> lets hope the 2nd resend isn't at 91 days from first contact.

SM "Please reply to this email as soon as possible, we are happy to help with re-sends within 90 days from the date of original purchase".

Suck Arse SM.

Treevly

I sent $100 USD to Ace Seeds and it never got there. Spanish posties have hobbies. It was my second order to Ace, the first one being OK. When I then ordered from another company, Hipersemillas, and told them that I was ending cash, they said "We have a problem with theft, so send to our German address." It worked. That's what I'll do from now on. Do NOT send cash to Spain.

Dr Watt

Who What
SM just resent > it will be 40% chance that it doesn't arrive AND that means another 45days !

So another way of looking at it is you've got 1/6 chance of NO SEEDS delivered 3 months after you first ordered.

CaptainDankness

SM just resent > it will be 40% chance that it doesn't arrive AND that means another 45days !

So another way of looking at it is you've got 1/6 chance of NO SEEDS delivered 3 months after you first ordered.

Jesus!! Have the Ozzie customs gotten that good? I've heard horror stories in the past but God damn!! Our customs can't even stop Chinese fentanyl let alone Dutch seeds. I've bought seeds many times never once got nabbed through customs.

Good luck anyways.

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
I'm starting to order seeds for next year just as this year's crop is going in. I keep my eyes on for deals and for up and coming strains. I try to buy in bulk, but that's not always possible. By Christmas, I'm ordering the last ones. With any luck, i will have a couple good strains for the next run.

Realgorilla is getting my first order for Lemon Dizzzle this month, for next season. Ordering a few months before the season starts is stupid. Been there, done that, and learned the lesson.

Last edited:

Dr Watt

Who What
"LOOKING FOR SPECIALSD" when dealing with seeds >>>>>>> NO !

Discounted seeds means that they are NOT germinating 100%. The germination you'll get will range from 90% to NONE at all !

Low germination > you don't know what will happen so you have to plant MORE seeds than you need > it's a fuckup especially sans wet paper germination method.

Ok scholars. Yes, looks like Australia has some tech and, like Britain, is a discreet geographic entity possible to secure FLORA n FLORA.

Chow for NOw.

Who

What

Dr Watt :tree:

Dr Watt

Who What
The RESEND just ARRIVED !

All seeds included and all look good. So far I've had luck with 2 resends.

If I germinated now I could bloom first couple weeks August, cold here to end September, mayber turn the bloom hours down to 16 late in bloom.

Anyway, I gave money and the seeds have arrived, quid pro quo.

:tree:

Dr Watt

Who What
11:40 .... 11:40 ..... 11:40 ...... ...... ...... beep !

11:40 .... 11:40 ..... 11:40 ...... ...... ...... beep !

So to round out this thread >>>

the resend arrived in 11 days !

So yeh, meaning yes, when they arrive in Oz it only takes 2 weeks (14 days), sorry bout this BUT NOT FUCKING FUCKING 40 FUCKING DAYS !

(now get your Asiatic voice ready in your own head for my last comment this post) :

Okaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ?

Dr Watt

Who What
UM >> FUCK YOU ?

UM >> FUCK YOU ?

Hi There Again !

I've just germinated my Stich's Love Potion > "Fruity and bubblegum aromas with very pleasant effect".

Well, just received the seeds as you can read from above, and only 2 germinated, and of that only 1 seed has grabbed onto the RW media.

I do expect a seed to be viable for 2 years after receiving it ..... FUCK YOU !

ps i got feminsed cheese and skunk special seeds but smell could be a bit much

Dr Watt

Who What
Two are progressing. They are tiny, one has like micro gammy hands first leaf. I'm used to nursing plants into life - just takes 2 weeks longer.

Thought was that they are the same seeds I got grew cropped from Sm two years ago ! Only 4 left !!

NO wonder :bigeye: