What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Full Initiative Text

GrowerGoneWild

Veteran
I voted today and I voted yes on prop 2... only thing I really cared about on the ballot.

Honestly.. Prop 2 isn't all that great, but you can only give a yes or no vote..

I hope its history in the making..

GrowerGoneWild

Veteran
I will be running things the same.. security is very important to me.

But I'm just wating to go to a cafe, and order some smoke amsterdam style.

For awhile alaska was kinda pissing me off, I missed the wild days of the 80's :) Glad to see its back again.

GrowerGoneWild

Veteran
Anyone looking at applying for any business license(s)? I would love to have a smoke shop (café). :dance013:

Yes. I'm looking at doing a clone shop...

The applications for MJ business will not open until Nov 2015. My only problem is the DEA. MJ is still illegal under federal law so DEA could kick in the door if they wish, and my plant count would be stupid high, something like 1000+ plants. Anything over 99 is mandatory federal jail time.

I want to see how much they want for a lic, I dont have a ton of money to burn, hopefully its only 10K for a clone shop. I personally think I should pay the lower end of the spectrum because I dont have any significant ammount of THC in my clones.

I dont know how you will make a "smoking" cafe. There is a non smoking law in anchorage. There are other parts of the state where you can burn one inside. Kenai, Soldotna.. etc.. It might work there.

Latest posts

Latest posts