What's new

DSOG's Community Custody Cannabis Cab

dontstepongrass

M.U.R.D.A. / FMB crew
Veteran
hey all, dsog here...

i made a micro stealth cab following blue_adept's tutorial here in the micro forum. i pretty much followed most of the instructions, making only small alterations.

pic of the finished cab here:

the cab has 12 full spectrum cfl bulbs 23w each for a total of 276w of lighting. temps hold steady between 70 and 79, depending on whether lights are on 24/0 or 20/4 or 12/12...

dontstepongrass

M.U.R.D.A. / FMB crew
Veteran
i started some chem sis x neville's haze/mango beans and ran into some issues almost immediately with the cab... i'm not used to micro grows and the low airflow of this stealth cab. my soil mix didn't have enough perlite in it and i killed some seed plants in early veg. out of 5 beans popped, 1 plant recovered from my lapse in judgement.

pic of said plant:

and another a week or two later:

at this point in the game, the plant appeared to be chem leaning judging from the leaf shape...

dontstepongrass

M.U.R.D.A. / FMB crew
Veteran
well, i topped the plant and took 3 cuts off it (all of which rooted.) then i xplanted it into a cut-down tub of soil, not really sure of the size but i am going for a quasi-bed grow in this cab. then i began the LST process...

that last pic was taken on day 1 of flower...​

and here is a side shot of the plant

more updates to come as the plant progresses into flowering...

EastCoastHaze

Veteran
Oh Fuck yes! So glad you got this up and going. She's gonna fill out real nice man def gonna be a beast. Looking forward to seeing her shine in full bloom. Count me in for the ride. Word up

Subbed
E.C. Haze

blynx

WALSTIB
ICMag Donor
Veteran
She's filling in nicely! Looking forward to the rest of the show.