What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Best diesel strain and haze on the market?

DRorganic

Veteran
It's been some time sines I ordered seeds. I have been wanting to put up my XL tent to grow a 2 plant Scrog. My ? Is who has the best diesel
In the seed biz? And who has the best haze or haze hybread on the marked today. Thanks for the help.:tiphat:

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That's 'tall order' and it's a matter of opinion and taste and choice/availability.

Get 10 members that love Diesel and Haze strains....most will name different breeders strains.

All good, just some taste perform better.

For autos, super silver haze, and double diesel ryder. Just my experience and preference.

Photoperiods, I like Nirvana's Haze, and Home Grown Fantaseeds. Diesel...my taste buds lean towards Dinafem and CBD Seeds. Others will proclaim other strains.

Actually, I like the hybrid of haze and diesel.....so many strains out there with either or both gene pools.:dance013:

Cannavore

Veteran
SSSDH aka Super Silver Sour Diesel Haze
Connoisseur Genetics

Super Silver Haze x Sour Diesel IBL

R3gVn.jpg

D

Dogon

try super silver haze Mr.Nice and you will be impressed by the strength and flavor,
or ace seeds is very successful cannabis sativa.
I am not known to that anyone surpassed rez dog in sour diesel that is as close to the real ECSD that the version circulated as a real solution.

DRorganic

Veteran
Thanks folks. I have some seeds from a few years back maybe they are still good. I have some Rez strawberryD ,some mr.nice the doors. Sam sk#1x haze,nirvana jock horror,some
Original sssdhXI , I just been dying for some good sativa smoke .i also have a pack of testers
From Rez chemdog ibl . Are chemdogs like sourD?

Connoisseur Genetics Seeds East Coast Sour Diesel Haze

They have a limited amount of this strain but it kind of covers both areas :)
Kind of long flowering: 10-12 weeks

I haven't tried it but it was recommended to me.

-Bird

CalcioErba2004

CalErba
Veteran
For hazes you want to look at Mr nice and Tom Hill. Soma's Amnesia Haze is pretty good too. I personally like Tom's, but I like SSH and Neville's haze as well from Mr Nice.

Gardening Angel

Veteran
I'm a haze and diesel head

You should give hortilab seeds a look

Sour amnesia - sour d x amnesia holland cut,
Or sour joker - sour d x amnesia haze

Thanks
GA

SourDank

Veteran
303 seeds Bio-Diesel is hands down the best diesel I've ever had, and diesels are my fav so I've had plenty. Is frosted to where you can barely see the bud under the trichs, stinks thru mason jars, and has potency to spare. If not the most potent flowers I've ever had it was very close. And for the icing on the cake, 2 a light in no problem at all in 10-11 wks. Can you tell I love her lol?? Only thing that sucks is that 303 no longer distributes online , you gotta go to CO to get em.

Haze I don't have much experience growing but my buddy used to get us some Nevilles Haze x ESCD that was all haze and it was such a crisp and energetic high with no body at all. We smoked a joint and moved his entire house in 90 minutes. I know i want to get a couple Nevilles crosses myself. Hope it helps, good luck with the search.

joe-brand

perfect chem d the real cut grown and cured perfect. reeks body odor putred chem diesal pledgjust the best inmho thatd Thats is e.

DRorganic

Veteran
I have 4 seedlings of Rez sssdhIX .a release from Rez a few years ago. And 6 double strawberry D seedlings growing. I figured why not give these a shot . I might get lucky and get a haze dominate pheno and a soureD pheno from these out for now. And I plan on going with mr.nice the doors for this falls grow.

kaneboy

Connoisseur og chem, fuel, ecsdxsssdh, cheesedog
Rez chem d line had some great diesel which people have continued to use look on seedbay
Hortilabs line has a rez sd v3 male used in crosses and shows up alot
Insane clown posse has a great chem d
Theres so many diesels topdawg, og raskal also just depends on personal preference

Latest posts

Latest posts