What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

PM on leaves only, are the buds safe to smoke? Hydrogen Peroxide bath good?

You can smoke it but it won't be that great. All the sprays you listed will not stop powder mold it will only kill existing mold on the plant but does nothing to keep it from coming back. lower humidity more light and more air flow will help stop powder mold. Once those 3 elements are up to par burn sulfur for a few nights for a few hours a night.

Also pm is systemic the only true way to rid the plant is to use something systemic like eagle 20 but that stuff is hazardous and not really recommended unless used on young plant no where near flower time in my opinion.

You can smoke it but it won't be that great. All the sprays you listed will not stop powder mold it will only kill existing mold on the plant but does nothing to keep it from coming back. lower humidity more light and more air flow will help stop powder mold. Once those 3 elements are up to par burn sulfur for a few nights for a few hours a night.

Also pm is systemic the only true way to rid the plant is to use something systemic like eagle 20 but that stuff is hazardous and not really recommended unless used on young plant no where near flower time in my opinion.

The end product depends on how badly they are infested. If they all the buds are coated in PM then sure, the quality will suffer; However, If you can increase the air flow and temp then it will slow down the PM and may buy you a few days before it spreads to your buds. If you can keep it majorly on the leaves then you are golden.

I disagree with what I hear on many websites about the potency/quality of infected plants. After forewarning my friends about my PM problem they still tried it out and FRICKING loved it. They didn't get sick, or die, they called me day after day for more. They have very high tolerances and the Gods Gift I grew knocked them, and myself, out cold. Even after a h202 bath the potency was still high as F$#@!!!