What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

do any of yall know of a good Root stimulater?

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
do any of yall know of a good Root stimulater? this will be for both my outdoor garden and indoor garden. and will be for plants already growing.

thanks for any info.

I.M. Boggled

Certified Bloomin' Idiot
Veteran
Roots Excelurator by House & Garden works crazy fast for filling out a container quickly with roots. 1.1 ml per gallon and a small 250 ml bottle is about 70-80 dollars on up most places...the per gallon price is not that bad if you don't have to make up a swimming pool full every time. ;) :)

Foxfarm's "Kangaroots Root Drench" is a good product too and is quite affordable initially range-ing about 20 dollar U.S. a quart/liter but the recommended dosage runs 10 ml. per gallon in ground and containers so the per use cost compared to excelurater is a bit more...(2.5 ml. per gallon in hydro recirculating...) so apparently the moral of the story is to "get the gallon jug deal to get the price per use down". ;)
It claims a two year shelf life if stored in a cool place under 140 degrees Fahrenheit :)... (so one doesn't kill the products micro-organism colonies...)

I have heard some very glowing usage reports about General Hydroponics "Rapid Start Root Enhance", it being a more initially affordable alternative too...

Game on with these companies, may the best product win. :)

IMB :)

Last edited:

PuReKnOwLeDgE

Licensed Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Bio Root by General hydroponics in their "General Organics" line. I have read lots of great things about it, and after trying it and seeing it for myself I am a believer.

Zen Master

Cannasseur
Veteran
Roots Excellurator. Expensive as shit if you've got 200 gallon smart pots or something but its a low dosage thing 1.1 mL/gal and the shit WORKS. I cut it at week 2(ish) of bloom

Abja Roots

ABF(Always Be Flowering) - Founder
Veteran
Roots Excel.

I've used most of the other ones except for the Aptus line and it was the best imo.

Expensive for sure, but I keep buying it.

Fulvic/humic acids and a kelp product. Grows crazy roots along with a humid root environment.

Roots Excel does work very well. Mix some of the above and compare. I'd venture to say those two products are a component of Roots Excel.

Fulvics and kelp are way cheap too.

dan_1

Roots excelurator. Or general hydroponics Rapid start. Rapid start is pretty much a copy of roots excelurator but for less $ with same results... ;)

Kcar

There are FOUR lights!
Veteran
Roots excelurator. Or general hydroponics Rapid start. Rapid start is pretty much a copy of roots excelurator but for less $ with same results... ;)

I gave up the Roots Excelurator for Rapid Start and haven't looked back!

Latest posts

Latest posts